6 fans - 3 HD120 fans, 3 SP120 fans, and Corsair RGB lighting node

Associate
I've got the Corsair 570x case which comes with 3 SP120 fans and an RGB controller for the fans. The controller has space for 3 more SP120 fans, but I'm adding 3 HD120 fans to the build instead (they wont go on the controller because it only takes SP120s!).
I'm also adding the RGB lighting node strips, which come with an RGB controller.
Will I need a separate controller for the 3 HD120 fans, or can I just use the lighting node strip controller? The picture of the controller looks like it only has space for two connections, so I'm assuming I'd need a fan splitter..? Or should I just get a separate controller for the HD fans? (one will be exhaust, the other two will be on the Corsair H100i rad)
I've sent the same question to Corsair, but they haven't been very helpful with any of my previous questions so I thought I'd try the forums.

Soldato
I have reviewed all the products in question.

The lighting node will do everything, it has enough space for 6 fans and it also has 2 LED headers. 1 LED header can be used for the strips and the other LED header can be used with the HD120 controller that comes with the 3 pack of HD120s :)

This might help a little:
https://www.bit-tech.net/previews/tech/corsair-commander-pro-overview/1/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom