6 Nations **Spoilers**

Soldato
Another 3 points, the great French team hasn't turned up today so far. There's no doubt if they were playing at their best, this wouldn't be happening, but their inconsistency has thusfar let them down again.

Associate
Berserker said:
Result: Scotland 20-16 France

All power to the Scots for their win. As was inevitable, the French tried a comeback, but it was too little, too late.

Which is ironic as thats what Scotland used to do in almost every match, they would get a second wind in the last 10 minutes and score a try, when its already lost. Mega Kudas to Scotland for a fantastic performance, bring on the English! :D

alx

alx

Soldato
There could quite easily be no Grand Slam Champion this looking at the draw. England will have a tough time in Paris is the french decide to turn up.

Associate
Good result for us Scots, if we play like that for the rest of the 6 Nations, I reckons we can give England and Wales a turn up, doubt we can win against England, their whole team are pretty inpressive between 1st team and subs.... Wales are still pretty deadly though, I aint sure how many of their 1st team were out for the game yesterday (it did show a littel) but I am sure they will be back to full strength for the rest of the 6 nations......

Ireland didnt look that good and hopefully we will win against Italy, although Italy seem to be our bogey team of late.... Looking for a real interesting 6 nations now....

Associate
Scotland look to have improved a lot more since their new manager letting them play their own style, great to see them win. Wales (i'll be cheering them) have a lot of kew players missing, it is true that the celtic league isn't of that greater standard as some of the players show. England look half decent, not world cup winning, i don't think they will win the 6nations, sneakie feeling that ireland might get it. Just my thoughts on things.

Man of Honour
I'm absolutely delighted having watched all the matches this weekend, Ireland - Italy wasn't a great game but I can't help feeling that Italy were rather hard done by with the result as they played well against a fairly insipid Ireland but still a win is what really counts. England should be flattered by the margin of their win, they deserved the win and it was the best performance I've seen from them since the World Cup but I think there was a bit of a gloss put on the final result with the lateish tries. Scotland were deserved winners, shame about Frances late try as I don't think the scoreline totally did justice to Scotlands performance and I did have that horrible feeling that the win might just slip from them but a great victory overall. Heres hoping for more of the same from the Scots :D

Man of Honour
I am quite disgusted with myself (as a proud Englishman) I found myself not only supporting the Scots but enjoying their performance. ;) Seriously, it was really good to see Scotland back on form and they played exactly how they should do with a fast rucking type game.

I also agree that Italy were very hard done by, Pearson is an idiot sometimes, as I frequently remind him on his visits to Kingsholm. :p That was not a try, plain and simple.

As for the magnificent England display, nothing to complain about there. I love to see powerful forward play but when you couple that with some very decent back play, you can shove your 'sexy rugby' up your scrumcap. England are just going to get better you know. :)

Soldato
If anyone feels super lucky, Ladbrokes were offering 1000:1 on Italy to win the tourney ;)

or at slightly more reasonable level, Scotland are 20:1 to win :) Could be worth a flutter!

Back
Top Bottom