6 Nations **Spoilers**

Soldato
That isn't going to happen. This current Irish side is dreadful. Unless they unearth a couple of good young players in the next year or so they're going to have big problems. They can't continue to rely on BOD as he's not at his peak at the moment.

Soldato
elroberto said:
That isn't going to happen. This current Irish side is dreadful. Unless they unearth a couple of good young players in the next year or so they're going to have big problems. They can't continue to rely on BOD as he's not at his peak at the moment.

I know some of the guys who're vying for an Ulster/Ireland place and one of them is a very talented fullback/winger. I agree, the current team isn't our best - I'd really like to see Humphries get a run out. O'Gara has been dump recently.

Soldato
Another sloppy moment from Ireland and Heymans runs in try 4.

Last week was comfortably Frances worst performance under Laporte, and they're looking to be back to their Autumn form again.

Not convinced by Thion and Bonnaire though. Not enough grunt to be international forwards.

Soldato
a troubled game from Egland, but hey we won! ireland need to sit down and thrash out how they want to play, i think they are going through a period of trouble like scotland did with their manager. I hope they play the comfortable but attractive rugby they play well and not this open running game that the manager is forcing on them, they are currently really off the pace!

rotters

Soldato
Crazy game in Paris. Ireland gifted France 4 tries, and the other 2 were pretty soft, and then had enough oppurtunities to have won it. If they'd kept their heads and not tried to force the play we could be lauding the greatest comeback ever seen.

England by contrast struggled to break down a committed, organised and discilplined Italian team who refused to cave in to the physicality of their pack (they were 7Kg's heavier per man) and look like they need a real game breaker they can use off the bench when defences are tiring.

Looking forward to tomorrows game now. This years 6N looks like being a vintage year already :)

Back
Top Bottom