6 Nations **Spoilers**

Man of Honour
TheDome said:
how so?

scotland did well defending.
I said above that it was the Scottish defending that forced England into so many errors. That was a recognition of how well Scotland defended, but it was an awful game to watch. No attacking from Scotland, simply keeping possession and not looking to get forward. If Scotland hadn't defended so well they'd have been soundly beaten today because they can't score tries.

The pack dealt with the superior (size and strength) England pack and thats where they really hurt us.

At least England were trying to attack though.

Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking Scotland, they were the underdogs in this game without doubt and did well to claim the victory, but to say it was a quality game is a Scotsman who isn't a rugby fan talking...

Permabanned
Gilly said:
I said above that it was the Scottish defending that forced England into so many errors. That was a recognition of how well Scotland defended, but it was an awful game to watch. No attacking from Scotland, simply keeping possession and not looking to get forward. If Scotland hadn't defended so well they'd have been soundly beaten today because they can't score tries.

I thought it was a very entertaining game actually and Scotland were the only side to even come close to scoring a try.

Associate
Gilly said:

The pack dealt with the superior (size and strength) England pack and thats where they really hurt us.

At least England were trying to attack though.

Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking Scotland, they were the underdogs in this game without doubt and did well to claim the victory, but to say it was a quality game is a Scotsman who isn't a rugby fan talking...

i get what your saying for sure..... but the thing about rugby is defending is a hard thing to keep up for that sort of length of time. I am honestly surprised they did keep it up for the length of time they did. This makes in nailbiting to watch which IMO makes the game good

it wouldnt of been nailbiting if the game wasnt scotland playing....but then thats my team so im bound to find that entertaining :confused: ......guess im n00b

Last edited:
Soldato
JimmyEatWorms said:
I thought it was a very entertaining game actually and Scotland were the only side to even come close to scoring a try.

what game were you watching, the four successive penalties on the scottish try line for collapsing the scrum which possibly could have been awarded with a penalty try, meant that england didnt come close?

SCM

SCM

Associate
Cookie-Monster said:
It proves quite how little Scotland did going forward when Danny "i'm a bit retarded" Grewcock got sin binned and we didnt get punished with any points and had a chance to put an extra 3 on as well.

Thats because Scotland should have taken the points for that penalty and not tried the line out as in the first half that was awful. Also England to their credit defended amazingly when they were down to 14 and thats another reason we didn't score during the sin bin period.

SCM

Permabanned
Cookie-Monster said:
what game were you watching, the four successive penalties on the scottish try line for collapsing the scrum which possibly could have been awarded with a penalty try, meant that england didnt come close?

A penalty try isn't actally the same as SCORING a try though is it?

Associate
JimmyEatWorms said:
We beat the grand slam favourites and then beat england for the calcutta cup. With comments like that you just come across as bitter.

YA DANCER!!!!!

Scotland for the 6 Nations!

Trust me I'm not bitter, I don't even watch rugby. England, being world champion's should surely have beaten a team of Scotland's stature on the world stage.
Really, it is embarrassing - like when your football team loses to really poor oposition, you must be able to relate to that.

Back
Top Bottom