8Pack approved 4.8ghz 6700K Skylake, Z170

Associate
Hello all
I purchased a 8Pack approved 4.8ghz 6700K Skylake, Z170, but I have lost my over clock over the times of updated the bios, can anyone help me get it back or tell me all the settings, I have a 280mm watercooling and fair flow is goood, any help would be grateful

Thank you
Sm

(first time posting)

ASUS rog hero Z170
32gb ddr4 corsair
ASUS 2080ti

Soldato
It will be saved as a profile within the bios, look for the option to load profile and I am sure it will be there.
unlikely, saved profiles are deleted (usually) when a new bios is flashed. unless the profile was saved to an external source i'd say it's a case of manually inputting the values for the overclock again.

Associate
unlikely, saved profiles are deleted (usually) when a new bios is flashed. unless the profile was saved to an external source i'd say it's a case of manually inputting the values for the overclock again.

Really? I update my bios every now and then and I have never had the profile deleted, how odd haha.

Associate
OP
Thank you all for you're replies, there is overcloking profiles, I wasn't sure if that's what came on the motherboard (retail) I will have a look when I get home,
Thank you again everyone

Soldato
If the profiles are gone then you're probably best just doing a bit of reading and trying to get an overclock on yourself. It's likely not something where someone can give you the settings as each system will be marginally different from another.

Back
Top Bottom