9/11 Tape to be Released

Associate
fatiain said:
A sodding great hole in a reinforced building (think about it, it's the offices of the US military), big enough for the fuselage of a big plane to dissapear into. :rolleyes:

yes, but the wings arent going to fit in the same hole:

-------O-------- <-- type of hole that should have been left

O <--- hole that was left

Zip

Zip

Soldato
roger-melly said:

Thats because the wings had disintergrated into dust basically.
If you see the video i just mentioned before you will see what i mean

Permabanned
roger-melly said:

Also seats, luggage, bodies, paper, wheels, I dont there is one plane crash in the world that doesnt have debris all around the crash site.

Soldato
fatiain said:
A sodding great hole in a reinforced building (think about it, it's the offices of the US military), big enough for the fuselage of a big plane to dissapear into. :rolleyes:

But no wing marks though. Zip said they had scrapped into the ground but the photos don't show any damage on the ground outside, just a collapse wall.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
cheets64 said:
Also seats, luggage, bodies, paper, wheels, I dont there is on plane crash in the world that doesnt have debris all around the crash site.

The main part of the plane went inside the building.
Then the fuel tanks ruptured as it was going through room after room and they sprayed fuel everywhere(because the speed it hit the fuel sprayed as mist particles) and bang, there is is the fire and the explosion

Soldato
fatiain said:
I give up, ok, George Bush blew up the Pentagon under the control of the SPace Lizards because they don't like Saddam.

Happy now?
What are you trying to achieve by exaggerating? All I and other people that question the official story (including the families) want is the truth. Don't rubbish someone elses opinions just because you feel as though it is unrealistic.

Soldato
Mulder said:
What are you trying to achieve by exaggerating? All I and other people that question the official story (including the families) want is the truth. Don't rubbish someone elses opinions just because you feel as though it is unrealistic.
I'm trying to point out that the various conspiracy theories about the Pentagon attack are crap.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Mujja said:
But no wing marks though. Zip said they had scrapped into the ground but the photos don't show any damage on the ground outside, just a collapse wall.

I might be a bit wrong, the wings did hit something hard enough to do something that didnt alow them to leave a hole.
Its been 2 or 4 years since i saw that.
What Fatian is saying about them Disintegrating sounds about right though

Back
Top Bottom