9/11 Tape to be Released

Soldato
Atomic said:
Apparantly the video camera on the highway wasn't working, and the ones confiscated at the gas station and hotels didn't capture the impact (yet tha tfootage hasn't been released).

Also the Pentagon only has it would appear video camera that record every half second. So pretty much the place that should be one of the most secure places in the world has crappy cameras. Even the damn media companies have better cameras than at the Pentagon. SO pretty much the U.S can have stealth planes, put man in to space and have some awesom emilitary tech, but yet still has crappy cameras. Hmmm...
Why do they need faster cameras?

Soldato
Mulder said:
Is it not obvious why they can't release it?

If they wanted false footage to release they could have had it ready prepared to release on the day. The reason that it was being held as courtroom evidence certainly seems valid to me. :)

Associate
OP
Roduga said:
Why do they need faster cameras?

So that they can record objects hitting the pentagon. Had this been a missile it would be worthwile having video footage of it for various reasons. If the Pentagon lacks *** abilites to record a aircraft, then it wont be able to record a missile.

I would have thought a place like the Pentagon would have some of the most impressive security in this world, but turns out my local Netto is more secure than Pentagon.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Atomic said:
So that they can record objects hitting the pentagon. Had this been a missile it would be worthwile having video footage of it for various reasons. If the Pentagon lacks *** abilites to record a aircraft, then it wont be able to record a missile.

I would have thought a place like the Pentagon would have some of the most impressive security in this world, but turns out my local Netto is more secure than Pentagon.

If there was a missle strike those cameras probably wouldnt be standing there for long anyway.
And it would probably be like trying to record a bullet from a gun. The only way they could do it is if they used Exra slow mo cameras that run at about 15000 frames a second or something stupidly fast like that

Permabanned
yes so this was a missile, i mean of course - the terrorists had f16's at their disposal and that plane carrying over 50 people just vanished into thin air. Hey what about if the terrorists managed to convert the plane into a ballistic missile using gold dust, there's a conspiracy for you ;)

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Enfield said:
And why is that?

To take out the more secure part of pentagon it would require a pretty big explosive missile to penetrate the inner walls.
And if that happened the cameras would probably be taken out from all the shrapnel

Associate
OP
Enfield said:
And why is that?

If there is a missile strike on the Pentagon then the surrounding cameras would still be there. Only if the Pentagon is carpet bombed, nuked or has many bombs droped on it would there be a chance of footage being destroyed. Even then it could be beamed back live to a seperate location for archiving.

If a single missile like a cruise missile hits the pentagon then security cameras around the area could survive.

Permabanned
cheets64 said:
Hmm BBC just said its NOT been released

goma01.gif

Back
Top Bottom