9am idiots

Associate
I try not to get wound up by it, it can often be a bad start to what could have been a good day.

Instead, i feel sorry for them that they are rubbish at driving and i am much better. :)

Soldato
I can't help but think sometimes, have some of you considered that the people you say pulled out on you showed no consideration are just sick of the roads and being ignored? I'm talking mainly about bus drivers. And people emerging from side roads. There seems to be this mentality that nobody lets each other out, nobody can use the outside lane (even though it may clear a junction), and people do things like block box junctions and block entry to side roads because they are so obsessed with their own little journey.

I think if people showed a little bit more consideration there would be a lot less problems.

I used to do things like slow down in front of people or overtake and hold them up a bit but thats just being immature. What are you going to do if they are even more stupid and get out at the next set of traffic lights and put your window through or worse?

Soldato
iCraig said:
Thats nothing, I've been followed by an old man who was flashing his lights repeatedly and beeping his horn whilst being glued to my bumper. I pulled over and asked what was wrong and he went mental. Saying I'm too young to be driving, (I'm 19) and my car was illegal. When I asked why, he said it didn't have two reverse lights. :rolleyes:

What a maniac, I just drove off laughing.
LOL that's awesome.

Back
Top Bottom