A battlefield2 thread

Associate
i wouldnt mind knowing about that software though that danmc is on about, sounds interesting.
in the con file, is it just a case of putting a higher number in for higher responce?

Associate
fluff said:
Unfortunately this bug has existed for a while and still hasn't been fixed :(

Yer, I get that a lot sometimes when some nugget decides to road kill me in buggy, fire my AT thinking aha got ya then I end up street pizza as it passes thru him without inflicting any damage :(

Soldato
Fulcrum said:
You can manually alter the controls.con file

Its in my documents

Yea I thought it would have been, its a bit of a ball ache finding the correct line, but if i put it on, say, 11, would that still work? Im asking as the ingame browser' max is 10..

anyways I wil have a look:
if anybody is looking which to change, change the following in controlls.con > ControlMap.create AirPlayerInputControlMap

ControlMap.mouseSensitivity 10
ControlMap.setYawFactor 10
ControlMap.setPitchFactor 10

i think anyway :D

EDIT: Nah it didnt work :eek:

Last edited:
Associate
Bloody hell they have seriously ****** up the browser now, i cant join half the games, it deletes my favourites if i dare refresh them and if i even find a server i want to join it connects to me another random server instead, truly a shocking "update".

Caporegime
gazozborne said:
Bloody hell they have seriously ****** up the browser now, i cant join half the games, it deletes my favourites if i dare refresh them and if i even find a server i want to join it connects to me another random server instead, truly a shocking "update".

It makes you wonder if they even bother to test it :confused:

If I click on a server in the browser I seem to just get any random server it fancies.

Soldato
Minstadave said:
It makes you wonder if they even bother to test it :confused:

If I click on a server in the browser I seem to just get any random server it fancies.

I cant seriously think that they do test it, as these bugs are pretty obvious to spot straight off! They are an absolute joke

Soldato
That server browser bug where it randomly picks another server when you click on it is the most annoying bug yet! I really hope they bring a hotfix out for this soon because its annoying!

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Server bug.
Just had that what a freaky bug. Whichever one i pressed i got a totally different one. After about 4-5 clicks it righted itself.
Game plays well though once on a server.

EA it's in the Patch. :p Was that then Bugz.

Associate
Cybermyk said:
It might be a corrupt download, I'd try downloading it again if I were you.
Nope, tried 3 different download locations so far. Any more suggestions welcome, so far ive seen a few people with this problem but no-one seems to have a solution. Its rendered my game completely useless.
Ive even resorted to formatting and re-installing windows, to no avail. Still get the "Patching failed" while installing the 1.3 patch.
Im at my wits end with this.

Associate
Smithy said:
Nope, tried 3 different download locations so far. Any more suggestions welcome, so far ive seen a few people with this problem but no-one seems to have a solution. Its rendered my game completely useless.
Ive even resorted to formatting and re-installing windows, to no avail. Still get the "Patching failed" while installing the 1.3 patch.
Im at my wits end with this.

Do other downloads work?

Back
Top Bottom