A few cases, Which one?

Soldato
Oh don't tempt me, I have a cheque for £70 cashing tommorrow, going to available funds, and I don't NEED a Lanboy.

OcUK better raise the price overnight. :(

Permabanned
Yewen said:
Noooo, if it goes any lower it would be a crime to buy a game over one.

Oh my it is the price of a PC game. :(

Go for it, you know you want to :D

Had a Lanboy before my black praetorian and loved it.

At this price, i have to have another for my mp3 server box:D

Soldato
Yeh, I have a p2 450 system in bits, about 30 actually, and could do with a machine to make floppy disks on as none of my others have drives....

Oh darn it, I will get one just need something else to order from OcUK for my main rig...

Permabanned
Yewen said:
Yeh, I have a p2 450 system in bits, about 30 actually, and could do with a machine to make floppy disks on as none of my others have drives....

Oh darn it, I will get one just need something else to order from OcUK for my main rig...

Hehehehe, thats the spirit!:D

Order me a heatsink will ya:D

Soldato
No!

Im trying to make the delivery charge less of a blow, now I have to make sure I do not slip and get a 7900gtx or the like. :(

Soldato
Although we have established something with the rambling relevant to the thread.

Me, who has to many cases for the amount of good PC's will go and get the Lanboy at this price, means it must be a good buy.

Really is on a par with the PC7+II/PC007 when it is this price, yes it is a worse case, but the price makes it a worthy competitor to the PC7+II at last, but watch them vannish from everywhere in a week or so. :(

Permabanned
Associate
OP
Heh Yewen you bought it yet :p

Been reading some reviews on the Akasa and so far every one has been extremely positive. Going to check Yewens site now ^__^

Back
Top Bottom