A few shipping questions

Associate
Hi there,
I'm really sorry if this information is in some blatantly obvious place on OCUK, but I just couldnt seem to find it.
I was thinking about ordering all the parts for my comp tonight, however some of the parts that I want wont be in stock for another week. If I order allt hese parts tonight, will the shipment wait until every part is in stock?
If not, will I pay an individual shipping fee for each different batch of items that is sent to me?

Thanks.

Soldato
i would advise doing 2 seperate orders mate.

if parts are not in stock you order will be held up until they are. in which time other parts which were on your order may also go out of stock, holding your order further.

Can be a vicious circle lol. Order whats showing as in stock, and then order the bits that arnt, you will get hit with 2 del charges though.

Associate
OP
Thanks for the info everyone :).
I would do 2 orders, but shipping to Northern Ireland is about £15, so I guess I'll have to do it all in one.

Associate
OP
Ah, one more question actually. If I order an item that is on this weeks offer (the x1900xt to be exact), but my order doesent actually ship for another, say, 2 weeks as my CPU wont be in til around then, will I still get the card at offer price, even though the offer will be over by the time the CPU is in stock?
Thanks.

Soldato
JSynnott said:
Ah, one more question actually. If I order an item that is on this weeks offer (the x1900xt to be exact), but my order doesent actually ship for another, say, 2 weeks as my CPU wont be in til around then, will I still get the card at offer price, even though the offer will be over by the time the CPU is in stock?
Thanks.

You will get it for the price you paid when you ordered it. :)

Associate
OP
Excellent news, thanks.
You arent going to believe this! I have one more question. (dont hit me!)
If I place my order now, but change some parts on the order in a few days (e.g. the motherboard), will this reset my position in the pre-order cue for other parts (specifically the conroe)?
I promise this is the last question :D

Back
Top Bottom