A Happy Customer :D

Soldato
Just got my Titan Goliath this morning. The system is unbelievable. Waiting for crysis to arrive so I can really test it.

Just like to say that despite the system taking over a week to come, the customer service was great. The guy at the other end (steve), was really helpful. I was constantly updated with the progress of my order and they delivered for free for the hassle. And when I got it - I was greeted with a free upgrade to a BFG gtx 285.

To anyone thinking of using OCuk for the first time; I'd thoroughly recommend them!

P.S. could someone forward the batman code please I didnt get mine. order no. OC873704. thanks!

Associate
I'm waiting for my Titan Pyro. Ordered last Thursday, was told it would be here today originally. Chased them yesterday to be told it hasn't been built yet so they'll put it on priority to be built today and I'll have it for Thursday. I haven't heard anything off them confirming a delivery for tomorrow yet so I'm starting to think I'm gonna be disapointed again!! Keeping my fingers crossed though, can't wait to get my hands on a decent pc.

Soldato
That should make for a really nice gaming system mate, you will have loads of fun I am sure!! :D

The tech guys here are a really nice bunch tbh, and extremely kind to, I don't know of any other e-tailer that would upgrade your system to a GTX285 free of charge.

What card was it supposed to be originally, an ATI HD4850?

If so then that is quite an upgrade they have given you there.

Soldato
OP
Goods Ordered (prices in GBP)£0.00 x 1 - Batman: Arkham Asylum£0.00 x 1 - Nvidia Discover 3D Glasses Sub-Total: 0Shipping: 0VAT: 0Total: 0

love it :D

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hey Buddy if you give the sales line a call they should be able to send you a code or even send them a webnote im sure they wil be happy to sort you out a batman game.

Back
Top Bottom