A quick question for all the girls out there and the guys that can spot hot guys

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
KaHn said:
Oooooh i was so close, I take it you want to bang this chick aswell?

Maybe you should just get over it and realise that if all she wants to do is bang hot guys and she doesnt want you it means shes shallow and damn right nasty.

Move on dude find someone who is nice.

KaHn

No she thinks im hot aswell :o
Which now gives me doubts that if she thinks that he is the hottest guy of all time what that makes me :o :p

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
You've got pictures of the girl, you know you have... so post them now.

(It better not be Megzy)

You know hes right, we will pass verdict on the girl and tell you wether she is worth persuing :o

KaHn

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
cleanbluesky said:
You've got pictures of the girl, you know you have... so post them now.

(It better not be Megzy)

I actually dont have pictures of her on here, i lost them all in the format that happend a month or 2 ago :o :rolleyes:

Edit: back up ** file incase your computer wont get past the loading screan kids

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
no way is that dude hot, needs to get a haircut tbh, before someone starts mopping the floor with his head :D

Soldato
Sometimes girls find the oddest things attractive. I had more luck with women when I had awful, long girly hair than any other time. Maybe she was a closet dyke :confused: Wouldn't surprise me as the only other girl that's ever been interested in me now has a girlfriend.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
Psyk said:
Sometimes girls find the oddest things attractive. I had more luck with women when I had awful, long girly hair than any other time. Maybe she was a closet dyke :confused: Wouldn't surprise me as the only other girl that's ever been interested in me now has a girlfriend.

Lol she is bi :p

Consigliere
I have a couple of images girls would consider, 'hawt'.

Also like to point out, it is not gay if you can identify whether a guy looks good or not.

-.-

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
SideWinder said:
I have a couple of images girls would consider, 'hawt'.

Also like to point out, it is not gay if you can identify whether a guy looks good or not.

-.-

I never said it was gay :confused:

Post your pictures if you want :)

Soldato
Zip said:
Would you hit this?
arse8qu.png

Apparently hes supposed to be one of the hottest guys around but i just cant see any thing remotely attractive about him :confused:

Whats your opinions on him?
Its not me BTW so be as harsh as you want :p

I think you're lieing. I think it is you. Infact, I believe you posted this because you are an insecure 45 year old man still living with his mother who got dumped by his girlfreind for a younger more dynamic bloke ;) ( :p )

Back
Top Bottom