A return to form: Say hello to Banana MK2, the Italian Prancing Horse (Ferrari 458 Italia)

OcUK Staff
OP
Nice, perhaps would've edited out your name and address from the service bill though!

Also it just ends...?

Good points, did wonder about ending but was Mrs who edited it.

P.S. Just double checked it is an old address so think all will be OK and the ending was a tecnical issue, battery ran out lol.

Last edited:
Soldato
I can't believe you all have 42 mins spare to watch a video on possibly the most boring thing on the planet. Yeah it's a ferrari. Woohoo. Surely there is something better on YouTube to watch than that?

OcUK Staff
OP
I can't believe you all have 42 mins spare to watch a video on possibly the most boring thing on the planet. Yeah it's a ferrari. Woohoo. Surely there is something better on YouTube to watch than that?

There are many more exciting videos on youtube to watch for sure.
But it is no different than say yourself or other members here posting a boring video, I would watch it or at least part of it to show some support and because it is cars and cars are interesting even the boring videos.

It is my first VLOG its not going to be a great watch but a big thank you to those who have shown support and well to yourself enjoy the more exciting videos, there is many of them. :)

Caporegime
Disagree there, I found it informative and interesting to see a side of motoring life that I’m not likely to otherwise see.

Each to his own & all that.

OcUK Staff
OP
Watched this and you sprang to mind...

I posted this in video thread and yep it’s all true Ferrari want their cars cared for and they want them to be driven.

Also Ferrari service personal all really know the cars superbly well and each dealership will also generally be doing engine rebuilds or capable of doing so across the range as well.

my service is free, next year is last free service but even after that it’s £900-1200 which I feel if a very fair price almost cheap consider the car and the fact a service is generally a minimum of half a days work and sometimes a full day.

Soldato
Watched a bit of the YT video. Liked it. Authentic keep going Andrew. I wish I'd started a YT years ago with the various motors I have but missed that boat and now I CBA :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Watched a bit of the YT video. Liked it. Authentic keep going Andrew. I wish I'd started a YT years ago with the various motors I have but missed that boat and now I CBA :D

No way doing it as a business for same reasons missed the boat and I am not talented enough to do that and it is bloody hard work to become successful from it and earn a living.

Soldato
To be honest its like motor racing, to make a small fortune from you need to start with an even bigger one.

It has to be recognised the potential audience is influenced by the cars. So if you start with a Ferrari you are more likely to build a subscription base than if starting with a Fiat.

OcUK Staff
OP
When are we going to do a NSX vs Ferrari drag race?

Or even better Supra VS Ferrari.

Yellow cars all around.

need get Santa pod at sometime as they still owe me a 10s pass, are the Supras running strong times with basic mods?

Imagine NSX is likely a 10s car stock? Did an 11.2s @ 130mph in 458 at Pod without launch control, no grip as was 2c but supposedly with LC they run 10.8s and seems believable that the LC is worth that to be honest.

Soldato
need get Santa pod at sometime as they still owe me a 10s pass, are the Supras running strong times with basic mods?

Imagine NSX is likely a 10s car stock? Did an 11.2s @ 130mph in 458 at Pod without launch control, no grip as was 2c but supposedly with LC they run 10.8s and seems believable that the LC is worth that to be honest.

stock NSX is very similar I think. Although mines not quite stock with the race car/de-cat so pushing another 40bhp or so over standard.

I still need to get it dynoed tbh!

Associate
Interesting video and great behind the scenes at Ferrari. Wish I was you! Well done, your car passion comes through which I really feel also.

Back
Top Bottom