A return to form: Say hello to Banana MK2, the Italian Prancing Horse (Ferrari 458 Italia)

OcUK Staff
OP
Driver's side seat bolster looks like it started to wear. Got to be careful of those getting in/out :(

Yes there is, was pointed to dealer and they said they would remedy it.
Car shall also be at Autobrite next month for a full seal and any areas such as that further addressed, thankfully its just on the leather and its easy to repair.

Soldato
I see from the other thread the Jag has gone. You haven't by any chance picked this up today ? I was followed into Norton Canes services early this afternoon by a yellow Ferrari and had a bit of a WTF moment. Plate was G10 something.

OcUK Staff
OP
I see from the other thread the Jag has gone. You haven't by any chance picked this up today ? I was followed into Norton Canes services early this afternoon by a yellow Ferrari and had a bit of a WTF moment. Plate was G10 something.

Nope Wednesday is collection day, :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Ferrari have confirmed car is well and ready for tomorrows collection and took this not so revealing picture of the underside:

image1.jpeg

OcUK Staff
OP
never seen the underside of a Ferrari before, looks like theres something missing ;)

is it wheels? ;) :D

Its hover craft edition! ;)
They agreed to thoroughly examine the dampers for me prior to collection to ensure no oil leaks or misting and get a 4 wheel alignment check done, which is part of Ferrari used car programme anyway.

Caporegime
Potentially saying goodbye to mine in a few minutes (not a Ferrari alas) I can imagine your excitement, weird feeling saying bye to your loved car, different circumstances for me of course, but I remember only too well the drive down to pick mine up, a great feeling, enjoy it man!

I’ll look forward to your updates tomorrow to cheer me up!

OcUK Staff
OP
D (F?) Day! :cool:
I’m wondering how long you’ve already been up for? - if you’ve slept at all!

Enjoy the day, should be one to remember.

Is this not man maths at its very best? :p :D

Servicing is a bonus.
I paid more to get the better car, newer, better spec and very rare colour.

In theory when I come to sell it should still be worth that 10k more.

Collection day is here! :D

Back
Top Bottom