a weekend in Bath or Oxford with gf?

tbs

tbs

Associate
OP
robbiemc said:
Blimey when I was a student I could barely afford a Happy-meal let alone a Michelin 2 starred place!

Good on ya, but be careful though..don't throw too much at the new gf if its only been 2 weeks..apart from anything she may get used to the lifestyle! ;)

haha, i know i know, once youve out done yourself once, they'll expect more :p ive got this figured from the past lol

alx

alx

Soldato
zhx said:
Bath rocks , nice chilled out place. Also best burgers in the world , go to Schwartz Brothers and you wont be dissappointed

I've been there many times on drunken nights out, and the burgers do indeed rock :cool:

Also there is an awesome milkshake shop in Bath. You can have nearly anything in your milkshake, last time I went I had a milk chocolate hob nob one with maltesers floating in it :D

tbs

tbs

Associate
OP
NickXX said:
Me and my GF went to both last Christmas. We both prefered Bath by a long shot :)

did you have a good time? what was your general day plan and what did you get up to for the evening, minus the other details :p

Associate
I live about 10 mins from Bath, and it is such a nice city, its like a throwback to the 80s. Street entertainers, old buildings, nice parks and river walks.

Soldato
i live in oxford, GREAT city , even if im the only one to say it! lots of sights etc! however full of tramps at night :( :( but hey there is plenty to do, i took my girlfriend to Uni parks couple weeks ago for a walk, its like romantic down there and you can go punting in little boats! come visit our city!!

Soldato
rayer said:
I live about 10 mins from Bath, and it is such a nice city, its like a throwback to the 80s. Street entertainers, old buildings, nice parks and river walks.

You've also described Oxford. ;) If you stay away from the centre and the shops there is absolutely loads to see. There are loads of mid-price centre-ish hotels to stay in. This is a good place to start http://web.comlab.ox.ac.uk/oxinfo/ although some of the links are a bit naff.

Back
Top Bottom