1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A12 roadworks sign. 30mph cameras?

Discussion in 'Motors' started by Justintime, 13 Oct 2009.

1. Justintime

Sgarrista

I noticed when driving to Eltham tonight that along the A12 theres some roadworks with camera signs and 30mph limits on them. For the life of me i did not see any cameras apart from the old fixed ones and people were generally doing about 40mph+. Anyone know that stretch? Sorry to be vague but i only know the gps said i was on the A12 :D and its not far from the blackwall tunnel. any chance theres actually specs hidden somewhere? Me an my mate looked when coming back and did not see anything. It was just a sign with 'speed cameras' written on them a camera logo and the 30mph limit circled in red. No 'average speed check' etc...

2. dave_beast

Soldato

No Specs cameras there.......yet, just fixed Gatso's

3. Spleenus

Hitman

I'm sure that limit just went up Monday and they didn't appear to have started the roadworks yet. Good job I'm only going to Stratford for afew more weeks!

4. Justintime

Sgarrista

Cheers! Just a little worried as i was taking the 320D for a long drive to get acquainted (only got it yesterday) and might have been doing a little over the limit :o :D

5. Justintime

Sgarrista

Just a friendly heads up, the cameras are set to 30mph most definetly now, i'm now in about 3 camera pictures (doing about 27mph though ha!) due to people not being patient just to ride out the lines at 30mph. This is the roadworks on the A12 around Leyton i think. No specs cams as yet, though i doubt there will be any because the gatsos are already set to 30.

6. Ricochet J

Capodecina

There are speed cameras but I've forgotton if they're in the 30 limit. I've been up and down that road few times going from Canning Town to Leytonstone.

7. Justintime

Sgarrista

Hi, Ricochet, yes theres cameras and yes they're set to 30 now:)

8. Ricochet J

Capodecina

I should really read threads properly! :p