A12 roadworks sign. 30mph cameras?

Soldato
I noticed when driving to Eltham tonight that along the A12 theres some roadworks with camera signs and 30mph limits on them. For the life of me i did not see any cameras apart from the old fixed ones and people were generally doing about 40mph+. Anyone know that stretch? Sorry to be vague but i only know the gps said i was on the A12 :D and its not far from the blackwall tunnel. any chance theres actually specs hidden somewhere? Me an my mate looked when coming back and did not see anything. It was just a sign with 'speed cameras' written on them a camera logo and the 30mph limit circled in red. No 'average speed check' etc...

Soldato
OP
Just a friendly heads up, the cameras are set to 30mph most definetly now, i'm now in about 3 camera pictures (doing about 27mph though ha!) due to people not being patient just to ride out the lines at 30mph. This is the roadworks on the A12 around Leyton i think. No specs cams as yet, though i doubt there will be any because the gatsos are already set to 30.

Soldato
I noticed when driving to Eltham tonight that along the A12 theres some roadworks with camera signs and 30mph limits on them. For the life of me i did not see any cameras apart from the old fixed ones and people were generally doing about 40mph+. Anyone know that stretch? Sorry to be vague but i only know the gps said i was on the A12 :D and its not far from the blackwall tunnel. any chance theres actually specs hidden somewhere? Me an my mate looked when coming back and did not see anything. It was just a sign with 'speed cameras' written on them a camera logo and the 30mph limit circled in red. No 'average speed check' etc...

There are speed cameras but I've forgotton if they're in the 30 limit. I've been up and down that road few times going from Canning Town to Leytonstone.

Back
Top Bottom