Associate
Hi there,
I currently sell photo prints online (as an additional hobby, not a job) and want to look into buying a printer that I can use to facilitate this.
Online photo printing becomes quite expensive and tricky with shipping turnaround etc so isn't an option unfortunately. The next best option (and the one I'm currently using) is those little photo booths at your local supermarket that are £2.50 for A4 or 40p for 6x4.
I'm looking to print A4 and 6x4 borderless (very important!) prints with a quantity of around 200 per month - would anyone be able to help with a printer that is able to deliver decent quality prints at a fairly affordable price (ideally £200 max upfront).
Look forward to hearing from you and thanks in advance for your help!

Associate
OP
Hi, not a troll - just seemed like a good place to ask the question!
Do you think the £200 initial budget is unrealistic?

Associate
OP
I'm currently printing online/in supermarkets and as a result have long lead times or high running costs (almost £2.50 a photo inc delivery).
I want to be able to manage it all from home.

Associate
I have the HP envy photo 7134 and it prints the most amazing photos borderless to the nth degree.

With HP instant ink you will pay for 200 A4 photos £7 for ink (my printer when its about to run out tells Hp and it sends me new ink)

I pay £1.99 a month for 50 sheets.

You get amazing ink, this seems to last forever.

The quality of the prints are amazing, message me and I will send some photos of the print outs.

Back
Top Bottom