1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accessing emails remotely, how?

Discussion in 'Networks & Internet Connectivity' started by pieman109, 24 May 2006.

1. pieman109

Soldato

My wife has asked me to find out how to get her emails from the pc at work rather than the one at home. Anyone here tell me how?
    All our emails come to the same email address via tiscali.
    Cheers.

2. tolien

Caporegime

Unless Tiscali offer some kind of webmail, you're kinda stuck.

3. Tosk

Wise Guy

some email providers let you add pop3 accounts via there web site so when u login it downloads the emails from the pop3 account to the web based provider

i guess u could do that if

Tiscali does pop3

i know http://www.postmaster.co.uk/ lets you add other email accounts

all you have to do is make an account then add the pop3 info to the external email settings, and your up and runing

4. Tosk

Wise Guy

5. Basher

Sgarrista

www.mail2web.com is also handy if they don't provide a webmail interface (you just give it the POP details for the account)

6. Wingz

Mobster

i don't really use the email a/c from my isp because if i change providers i need to change my email address on all the things i'm registered and subscribed too.

anyways i use gmail as you can access it on the web or via pop using outlook and i can also check my emails using my mobile phone.