Accident

Soldato
OP
Just got off the phone to the recovery company.

I have to pay for the initial call out charge (about £170) but as it is held there by the police, i dont have to pay for storage costs.

The Police officer who was on duty (and who can authorize the car to leave the compound) is back on duty at 10pm tonight, so i will be giving him a call back to see when i can have the car back.

Meanwhile, i have spoken to my man who does the body repair, and he said as soon as i can get the car i can take it to him, and ill have it back within a week.

Soldato
Ah dude, that sucks - hopefully the damage doesnt cost too much to repair.

Dont blame yourself - All that would have happened if you'd gone over to the shouting would have been that you may have been beaten up too.

What about the guy that kicked in your rear quarter, can you sue him?

Soldato
OP
He's a lad i know quite well, im not going to say anything, ill leave that for the Police to sort out.

I dont think we can get the drunk guy to pay for it, however it stands in my brothers favour considering the conditions, and the fact he was in the middle of the road, rather than on the pavement.

Soldato
Maybe so, but his brother didn't crash the car as such.

Some guy jumped in the path of it and then some other guys smashed it up.

Sorry, I just realised what Fox meant, my apologies.

edit... Yep, I see now Gaz. I wasn't being funny anyway, just didn't see the thread in that sense :)

Back
Top Bottom