1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ADSL Max Problems

Discussion in 'Networks & Internet Connectivity' started by Origin, 14 May 2006.

1. Origin

Wise Guy

I've been on MAX since the 13th of April, and after the 10 day period is up I am still getting an enormous amount of diconnects. I've had
    42 in 22 hours since I switched my router off last night.

I signed up to L8nc which monitors my connection and it seems to show that I have a low level fault with my line as shown here in red.
    [​IMG]

Do I report this to BT or to my ISP (F2S) who are apparently taking absolutely ages to resolve any issues at present.
    My biggest problem is the fact that all of my disconnects are happening when I need the net the most, to talk to my girlfriend in Canada (8 hours behind)

Any ideas?

Thanks

Last edited: 14 May 2006
  2. tolien

Caporegime

Always your ISP.

3. davyr

Associate

Do what i did and approached them for your MAC code and bomb them off they are crap now.

4. Origin

Wise Guy

How will that fix the fault on my line?

5. Uhtred

Soldato

i've left f2s otherwise i'd help. They've lost lots of staff so good luck :(

6. davyr

Associate

i left f2s about 1 week ago my speeds were 357 d/load speed now with eclipse it is 604 d/load rate.