Advice: Best method of suicide after this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Hmm - well, it certainly mattered to me at the time. Slightly absent minded really. Possibly I was more like 7. I remember being very embarassed afterwards - that might have been a result of my mum telling me how stupid I was rather than a gut reaction, though. Ah well, haven't done it since :p

Incidentally, the first result on a google image search for "penis in shorts" (I'm sane, really) is rather interesting.

VDO

VDO

Soldato
OP
Dare I ask just why the hell you were searching for "penis in shorts"?

I assure you I have no plans to put up accompanying photographs, and if I did, I'd link to them from this thread - no homework needed!

Incidentally, congrats, wise guy ;)

VDO

VDO

Soldato
OP
Nope, nothing said since. I think they're leaving now, actually, so if there is anything to be said, now's the time. I am ducking mentally, even as I type.

VDO

VDO

Soldato
OP
Feek said:
You wear clothes in bed?
Amongst other things, they provide protection from the cat, who seems to find it amusing to enter my room in the middle of the night, crawl under the covers, and attack random parts of my body.

I did try going without at one point, but it felt... odd. And vunerable.

Associate
VDO, over the next few days stroll around the house compleatly nude, say its a lifestyle choice.
That way it'll make the poping out shorts thing seem like nothing.

VDO

VDO

Soldato
OP
El Gringo said:
You seem to be taking it well, congrats :)
Heh, you should see the inside (OF MY MIND)! That said, I think the please-let-the-earth-swallow-me-up stage is fading, now that everybody involved seems to have left without further discussion of the topic. I think I'm safe now.

The last time something silly like this happened to me, I posted that on here too :o

And as for strolling around nude, I'd probably end up unwittingly answering the door or something!

Soldato
VDO said:
Incidentally, congrats, wise guy ;)

Thank you!

I couldn't sleep without any clothes.... need a nice reassuring feel of cotton on my chest.

You should have gone downstairs and given them your phone number when they were leaving :p

Brilliant story..... :D

Soldato
What a fantastically told story. Made me laugh!

But I would keep my head low for a while but you never know the co-workers may come back for more......:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom