Advice: Best method of suicide after this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissario
VDO said:
I think I've just gone through the most embarrassing experience of my entire seventeen years of existence. I'm currently sitting in my room, pondering how best to disappear from society. Allow me to elaborate on the circumstances, and then you can advise me on just how I should accomplish this.

Lets start with a brief description of the main culprit here: a pair of shorts. To be more specific, a pale yellow pair of rather short sleeping shorts. These have served me relatively well during their lifespan, but they have one feature I have never liked.
You all know, I'm sure of the slot in almost all gents' 'waist-down' garments meant to serve as an aid to taking a leak, mostly controllable with a zip, the theory being that, when a man feels the urge to expose himself for whatever reason, he simply unzips rather then pulling everything down.
Well, these shorts have one. An unusually long one. However, there is no zip - the function of controlling the size of the opening is controlled here by buttons. Which is fine by me. However, along the entire length of the slot, there is one (1) button, positioned roughly in the centre of the slot, which leaves rather a lot of slot on both sides. More than enough to fit, say, a penis through. You see where this is going, don't you?

Anyway, back to my story. Next, I'll tell you the basic circumstances which allowed the unfortunate event I shall describe to take place.
School was off today, for some odd reason. Not that I mind. In fact, I celebrated by sleeping until two in the afternoon, and then immediately diving into lunch, which was drawn out until about half past three.
Of course, when sleeping, I wore my sleeping clothes, as one tends to do. These consisted of one (1) nondescript T-shirt, and, bringing up the rear of the ensemble, a certain pair of pale yellow shorts.
Seeing as it was already almost four o clock by the time I'd finished lunch, and seeing as I had no plans to go out that day, and I wasn't aware of any visitors scheduled to visit the house, I thought I'd just stay in these clothes until tomorrow, prevent myself having to change, and save some washing up.
I really thought I was being quite the planner at the time.

Now, I was in my room, doing various things which are irrelevant to the story, when I suddenly remembered that I'd left my mobile phone on the table at lunchtime. 'No problem', I thought, 'I'll just walk down and get it, I could probably use the exercise'. So thinking, I walked off to the dining room.
To my surprise, there were people using it. As it turned out, my mum had two co-workers over (or perhaps they were students/interns, they looked about 25 or so). Both female, and both fairly attractive, and they were all sitting at the table discussing something.
Well, I thought that it would be impolite not to introduce myself briefly, so I'd just get it over with, pick up the phone, and leave. Let me explain to you next, the way everyone was seated. My mum was sitting on one side of the table, and my phone was on a smaller table behind her. The other two were seated on the other side of the table, directly opposite.
I'm certain you can see where this is going now.

Getting back to the story, I walked over to my phone, picked it up, and standing behind and just to the side of my mum, introduced myself. While I still had everyone's attention, I felt a little itch on my stomach. I had my appendix out ages ago, and the scar sometimes inexplicably itches. Nothing serious, it goes away when I scratch it. So, naturally enough, I put my hand under my T-shirt and scratched it, and it stopped itching.

At this point, I felt an odd coolness 'down there', as if there was a breeze blowing in my shorts. I also noticed the two co-workers first look shocked, then try very hard to contain smiles. Or giggles, I couldn't tell.
In a bit, I decided that I didn't really care whether it was smiles or giggles they were trying to contain, because when I looked down, I noticed that my penis had fallen right out of the slot, and was standing around in full view of everyone who was looking, as if waiting to be formally introduced. "Everyone who was looking" encompassed, of course, the two aforementioned giggling co-workers - my mum was luckily looking at a paper on the table.

The last time I'd been in this situation in public, my age was probably measured in months

When I noticed this situation, I mentioned something about everyone "having seen enough of me", and attempting (unsuccessfully, no doubt) to leave the room before my face took on the hue and colour of a ripe tomato.

As it turns out, my body had decided that it disliked my genitals being confined inside these shorts, and had somehow slipped them through one of the slots I've said so much about, without my noticing. They had then been covered by my T-shirt, until I felt the urge to scratch myself. In company.

Needless to say, this has been rather upsetting for me. So I thought I'd share my embarrasment and make someone happy today.
just so it doesn't get edited ;)

Thanks for the best laugh i've had all evening, it's like one of those bad dreams ;)

P.S.
This is going in the archives :p

inversions

Soldato
LordOfDeath said:
TTIUWP tbh :(

I wouldn't know what to do if that happened to me, you seem to of handled it well though, guess you'll be checking button numbers from now on :D

Joking about the pictures btw :p
I'd rather no pics rofl :p

Soldato
I managed to hack into VDO's webcam and got this

vdo.jpg

Soldato
LOL :D could be worse, it could've been very cold.

in summer 2003 when i was first going out with my ex, we had a bbq at home. my dads girlfriend had her son and daughter there, both about my age. i got absolutely plastered on vodka and sprite, was doing it in a pint glass, cleared the best part of a litre. went upstairs to go to bed, got in bed, realised i needed to be sick and just walked out of my room as my dads girlfriend's daughter was coming up the stairs. problem was i was naked :D and i threw up all down myself at that moment.

Soldato
Brilliant story VDO, really made me laugh :)
I was once sitting on my (private from view) back door step enjoying a morning smoke in my dressing gown, with the undercarriage, erm, free... casually blowing the smoke skywards I was startled to hear a polite cough from the parcelforce guy who'd wandered round the back of the house after getting no response at the front door...
'See the bears game last week? Helluva game' I muttered whilst signing for the parcel...

Soldato
Classic! LMAO :D

Personally I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from at least making a comment if I had been one of the lasses - you probably got off lightly if all you got was a slight giggle! :) But it can always be worse.... you could have been fully exposed with nothing managing to hang out of the slot! :p

Permabanned
Sorry mate, but I just can't stop laughing at that!:D I can't say **** happens, so - poo occurs. You knew the risk of going to sea in a leaky boat. All you'll suffer is embarrassment, get over it.
If that's the worst thing you'll ever suffer, you'll be a lucky man.

Caporegime
VDO said:
...my mum was luckily looking at a paper on the table...

Of all the people in the room, your mother is probably the least likely to care that your little man was saying hello.

More likely, however, is that had she seen, she would have probably made a comment on how cold it was that day ;)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Hehe, I cringed a couple of times during the story knowing full well what was about to occur!

Reminds me of a story I heard in the first year of uni. The cleaners in the halls used to knock on your door and then just let themselves in, regardless of the response they got. One poor lad didn't hear the knock as he was fast asleep/passed out. A few minutes later he opened his eyes to see a lot of giggling, middle-aged women standing over his bed. The cleaner had noticed one of his 'gents' hanging through a hole in his typically threadbare student boxers and gone and fetched the others.

The guy's nickname was 'Egg', although I don't know if he had it before the incident in question! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom