Advice: Best method of suicide after this

Status
Not open for further replies.

VDO

VDO

Soldato
OP
Well, I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I'm beginning to suspect that this event is one of those things you just never forget and, which come back to haunt you years later. Which could be a bit disconcerting.

That said, there's been no further mention of any of this, so I think I can safely assume my mum hasn't found out. Thank heavens. If the rest of the family found out, there really wouldn't be an end to this, ever!

Furthermore, I think I've decided that if I ever so much as catch a glimpse of either of the co-workers in question anywhere, I shall promptly walk very fast in the other direction. Visits to my mum's office are certainly out of the question from now!

/EDIT: Ooh, five stars! This makes it all worth it!
Well, at least partly...

Last edited:
Soldato
roflharris3jt.jpg

Soldato
You didn't invite them to your room?! :p

I did that with my personal tutor, tho she didn't had a look by accident :o I was only 14 too :D But she didn't do anything :(

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
VDO said:
Well, I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I'm beginning to suspect that this event is one of those things you just never forget and, which come back to haunt you years later. Which could be a bit disconcerting.
Well, about 40 years ago I went for a swim in a hotel pool in Majorca. I executed what I thought was a masterful dive from the low board, did the first 2/3rds length underwater, and then three more lengths in what, in my minds eye at least, was a powerful yet elegant breast-stroke. I then pulled myself out, and stalked back in the direction of the bar to get a drink. I was about half-way there when I became aware of the titters.

I had noticed, kind-of subliminally, something blue sinking towards the bottom of the deep end on my approach on the last circuit before getting out, but hadn't given it any real thought. It was only now, in full view of about 100 people round the pool, that a nasty suspicion of what that blue, which bore a marked resemblance to the colour of my swimming shorts, might actually have been. And so, a quick inspection told me, it actually was.

So I executed a smart 180, strode Adonis-like back to the pool and recovered the missing apparel. I never did quite recover my missing dignity, though.

VDO, you say you suspect you'll never quite forget it. Well, I'm 40 years on and I'm still trying to forget it, so I'd say your prediction is probably fairly accurate. However, in my case, I'm suffering from a handicap in the forgetfulness stakes. Several of my friends were among the 100-ish people that were poolside, and one of them was all-to-handy with a camera, the bar-steward. The little <bleep> has a habit of showing that photo around every few years, just to make sure I don't forget it. Still, it also acts as a reminder of what my physique was like in those days, and it helps me pretend it still is, so I don't mind all that much.

But if he ever posts that piccy on the net, I'll have to have him killed. ;) :D

Soldato
aged 17, sitting round the pool on my towel on holiday...

exit full set of tackle out of shorts leg, to catch a few rays of their own...

I didnt notice the break for freedom, but I was later told in the bar that evening that my tackle had been observed for at least an hour by many other holidaymakers...

I saw the funny side of it immediately and strangely I became reasonably popular with the ladies that holiday...

They may have giggled, but they may also have been impressed... who knows... If they werent impressed, at least you havent wasted a fortune taking them out before they laughed

:D

Tru

Tru

Soldato
Harley said:
Well, about 40 years ago I went for a swim ....

Ah yes, that old chestnut. I was terrified of doing that on holiday or at school, so much so that I'd tie my shorts extra tight, almost to the point of personal injury. I think it's the fact that everyone knows someone whom it's happened to makes it more embarrassing, rather the, er… exposure itself. :D

Associate
I think this has happened to everyone.

I took a pic of me on my bed to show off my bedroom to my relatives in the US, I sent it, and i didn't know you could see my nuts till my aunt told me.

I saw the funny side though

Ali

Ali

Associate
Chris [BEANS] said:
Don't go looking for new and interesting ways to do it, i tried crucifixion once, its all well and good but you can never bang in the last nail :rolleyes:

thats a keeper! :D

thread rawks btw 5*'s :)

Soldato
similar thing happened to my mate.

He was presenting something to the class (a 9am class) during high school, year 11. When all of a sudden the loudest/lariest girl in the school burst out laughing... poor andrew had a whole in his trousers and his tackle was hanging out infront of 30 of his peers....baring in mind it was a 9am class he stayed the whole day and laughed it off...tho this boy did do some strange/embarrasing things.

VDO

VDO

Soldato
OP
LOL, Harley. I must thank everyone for their support during this crucual period of time, such as it was. At least I now know I'm not alone in having this sort of experience!

And photos... /me shudders and is very damn grateful, to be honest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom