1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice: Foaming with a Karcher K 2.54?

Discussion in 'Motors' started by GreenMint, 3 Jun 2010.

1. GreenMint

Perma Banned

Hey guys, just looking for a bit of advice really, my dad bought himself a karcher K 2.54 this weekend, had a test with it today with the pressure washe on some garden furniture that needed cleaning etc, but haven't tested the brush head yet.

Would the brush head be best used with some car shampoo in the bottom clear container (Not sure what Shampoo is best in this case?)

Also, what would I need to full a full snowfoam on the car? I know the karcher would need an extra thing or 2, but I'm really not sure what, so any links would be appreciated :)

Cheers

2. Murzo

Hitman

The container on the Karcher will be a waste of time for the likes of snow foam and car shampoo.

Buy your a snowfoam lance which are about 40-50 quid and 5l of snowfoam from valet pro, autobrite, bilthammer etc etc.

3. Begbie

Capodecina

Don't use the brush.

4. GreenMint

Perma Banned

The brush did look a bit harsh, might go shampoo some randoms dog with it! :D

5. Amoeba

Wise Guy

Bilthamber Autofoam and the cleanyourcar.com lance with the Karcher fitting :).

6. Leeum

Wise Guy

+1 for the cleanyourcar foam lance and some PH neutral snow foam.