advice needed (for a girl)

Man of Honour
Neon said:
its disgraceful behavior sick idiot needs a lesson, police dont do nothing and you cant prove it, take law into own hands tbh.
And little twerps who rave on about vigilante justice with their keyboard warrior skills are just as idiotic.

Soldato
Kreeeee said:
And little twerps who rave on about vigilante justice with their keyboard warrior skills are just as idiotic.

police dont do anything, i myself wouldnt have a go, thats why i said a gang :rolleyes:

keyboard warrior skills? first keyboard warrior post in a while.

Associate
a1ex2001 said:
Seek help at the students Union Etc there full of people who will offer sensible advice and put you in touch with the right people, most Unions have a relationship with a local law firm for getting advice on things like that.

Definately dodgy, get her out of there asap!

agree, get help and advice from the union. Maybe inform the landlord of this? He might tell them to pack it in.

Associate
Urgh I feel sorry for the girl. My landlord was a perv.

For months I had been complaing about a broken power socket in the bedroom that he refused to believe was broken. Finally one day he came around to fix it. He rung the doorbell and no one answered (I was in the shower and didn't hear and housemates out) so he let himself in.

I come back into the bedroom in just my towel and he is in my room fixing the plug. I was a bit shocked as I wasn't expecting him there, he just said sorry I'll let you get changed, and just turned around to face a wall (and mirror :rolleyes: ), I grabbed all my clothes as quick as possible and ran into my housemates room and locked the door to get dressed. I didn't feel comfortable him being in my room at all.

He used to call me up and say things like "I feel we've got a connection" *shudders*. The boys would never leave me alone in a room with him after that.

Back
Top Bottom