Advice on Upgrading Gaming PC

Associate
Looking to upgrade to run modern games better. Would like to know what I need to upgrade first or what my best course of action is. Willing to spend up to $300 or so but I am open to any advice.

Here are my specs:

GTX 1050 TI Duel Fan

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz, 3001 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

8 gb ram

Lenovo 3

Model 10091

SKU LENOVO_MT_1009

Note: Everything is default to the base model 10091 besides GPU.

Soldato
$ are you in the USA?

Any how I'd probably

Ryzen 5 2600 and motherboard should if your gaming experience and probably buy a cheap standars atx case for later upgrades

Oh forgot you need ram too maybe save up a bit more then upgrade there's not a lot you can do with your budget atm maybe a full new system be money better spent

Associate
OP
$ are you in the USA?

Any how I'd probably

Ryzen 5 2600 and motherboard should if your gaming experience and probably buy a cheap standars atx case for later upgrades

Yes I am in the USA. Why would the motherboard be your first choice? Should I just scrap this and build from scratch? I do not feel comfortable building my own PC to be frank.

Soldato
Yes I am in the USA. Why would the motherboard be your first choice? Should I just scrap this and build from scratch? I do not feel comfortable building my own PC to be frank.
Yeh if you are very enthusiastic about gaming on pc then I'd definitely save up a few more bucks and build your own system

And welcome to the forum

Associate
OP
Yeh if you are very enthusiastic about gaming on pc then I'd definitely save up a few more bucks and build your own system

And welcome to the forum

Where would be a good place to buy a box that already has a motherboard in it? That seems like the most difficult thing.

Back
Top Bottom