• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Advice please.

Associate
Guys, opinions on this. I purchased a build on the 31st october, receieved the build 2 weeks later. Thats fine. Two days after the GPU had excessive coil whine. Sent it on a RMA. I think it was monday i recieved an email saying i will be getting a replacement qnd one sent depending on stock availability.i received an email friday saying product has reached end of life please contact us. Spoke to a chap on the phone says he will speak to his manager. His manager apperently find one in in his office. Kind of a red flag that. However receive an email saying im getting a rtx 2070 super windforce mine was rtx 2070 widforce gaming. I let that slide a bit. Now i have recieved the GPU i cant help but think its been used or returned. The box has slight damage. The GPU also has some dust inside around the fans Surely if this is in a bag there wont be dust? The cd that comes with also look as if its been used.

Associate
Speak to customer support, no point in posting it here unless they wont help you.

However , you're getting a better card and I assume they'll honour the full warranty ?

It's swings and roundabouts.

Associate
Guys, opinions on this. I purchased a build on the 31st october, receieved the build 2 weeks later. Thats fine. Two days after the GPU had excessive coil whine. Sent it on a RMA. I think it was monday i recieved an email saying i will be getting a replacement qnd one sent depending on stock availability.i received an email friday saying product has reached end of life please contact us. Spoke to a chap on the phone says he will speak to his manager. His manager apperently find one in in his office. Kind of a red flag that. However receive an email saying im getting a rtx 2070 super windforce mine was rtx 2070 widforce gaming. I let that slide a bit. Now i have recieved the GPU i cant help but think its been used or returned. The box has slight damage. The GPU also has some dust inside around the fans Surely if this is in a bag there wont be dust? The cd that comes with also look as if its been used.

I would contact customer support saying the GPU replacement looks used and GPU fan and heatsink had dust on it evidence of prior use. and that you are not happy receiving a used or returned part as replacement as your card was only 2 months old from purchase. if the card is now EOL then an equivalent card should be supplied. A NEW one.

Back
Top Bottom