Affordable mmo mouse

Associate
Im looking for a decent mouse with some extra buttons on the side that I can keybind. I know there is the raza naga and the one I'm more keen on the logitech g600 but the truth is spending £50+ on a mouse seems wasteful to me. Especially as the nagas are prone to failure after 1 year. Spending £50 already has me doubled up in pain the thought of having to do that each year is unthinkable. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the cheaper varieties like the reddragon? I have seen a whole bunch of cheaper mice but none that sound overly appealing. Who wants to own a mouse made by a company called Bawanfa or Gamkoo? I know you get what you pay for so that's why I said affordable and not cheap. Hope you can help.
Edit. I have no interest in wireless mice. I also have almost no interest in RGB if it has it so be it but it's not a requirement.

Associate
Logitech g502 hero?, which has some buttons on the side. It has rgb but that can be switched off via logitech gaming software.

I got the SE version on the rainforest a couple of months ago. Its price varies. Sometimes it's over £60, other times about £40 but this last black friday it was £28.

edit: sorry, just saw the g600, looks like you're after a bunch more buttons :p

Associate
OP
Thanks for the recommendation looks like a nice mouse. G600 has a lot of buttons lol. truth be told I only need half the buttons the g600 has but I don't think they make such a mouse so it all or nothing.

Back
Top Bottom