Age difference in a relationship

Soldato
Zip said:
Is she a MILF? :p

He wont show us any pictures........but.........she is rowing in Henley this weekend and he will be there....conveniently I am in Henley nearly every weekend, and its a small town :D Covert operations are afoot (if my hayfever calms down).

Zip

Zip

Soldato
panthro said:
He wont show us any pictures........but.........she is rowing in Henley this weekend and he will be there....conveniently I am in Henley nearly every weekend, and its a small town :D Covert operations are afoot (if my hayfever calms down).

Hayfever or no hayfever. WE NEED PICS!!!! :p

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I've had a similar age gap, 6 year age gap when I was 19-21. Never really affected us :)
Like Gilly said, there's only a problem with it if one of you has a problem with it.

Glad to see you happier now too :)

Soldato
Locrian said:
Why is it odd? Is it not reasonable to assume that a younger girl will be more easily impressioned by an older guy? Its not hard to make girls fall in love with you which i believe is a little life lesson, so by the difference in age you alter the course of the youngers life. I am not saying 21 30 isnt ok, im saying 17/26 is wrong, regardless of the outcome.

You alter the course of the youngers age? WHAT! So everybody has a set path in life and must only consider doing certain things. I certainly hope that is not the case.

At the end of the day, you are the same age as me. I would say that neither of us have massive life experience so I am amused that you are able to conclude all of this in your wisdom.

I have achieved more than most of my friends and have more experience than them in life-stuff. I would never think of stating what you have in this thread, it's complete rubbish.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
It doesn't hurt for a 20 year old lad to have a few oldies about for riding. They usually come with a house which is handy for those weekend riding sessions. I wouldn't take one seriously though if i was you. Not many women look after themselves after thirty and ending up with a middle aged women who has lost it when you are only 23 is a Big NO NO.
I personally preffered older women but only up to a point. Once the young women are over themselves and acting like proper women then i ride them. You cannot beat the body of an early 20's women.
I would say ride older but for relationships around your own age is best. You should also remember there is plenty of time left. At my age i really appreciate women in there 30's and prefer them over any other age. I am just to old for 20's they are to manic and busy.
I think the main problem with older women is the baggage they come with as older people have issues. Someone previously has basically screwed it up for you and the rest of us and they are beyond repair.
I have lost count of the women i have dumped because they are blatant nut cases. Great bodys plenty of action but some ugly issue will raise it's head brought on by something someone done to them years before PPPfffff Madness, I leg it. :p

Soldato
Locrian said:
Like i said im allowed my opinion
Of course you're allowed an opinion.

This forum would be poor if everybody just stated their opinion and that was it.

Therefore, I am glad it's discussed. Posts like that though are rather pointless.

Soldato
no there is nothing wrong with age difference

my parents are 16 years apart. everyone is different. my ex and I were only a couple of years apart but it didnt work because he was too immature and didnt know what he wanted in life whereas I do.

my ex fiancé before that was 3 1/2 years older but it didnt work for different reasons

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I don't think it matters at all. I went out with someone much older than me and someone three years older... not really much difference.

As long as you are happy with it... it is generally other people who are not (hence some of the replies in this thread).

BB x

Associate
My wife and I are 11 years apart, I am the older of us, and we have 2 kids, and 1 on the way. It works for us because we don't see age and an issue.

At the end of the day if someone else has an issue with our age gap, then that's their problem.

Associate
Rule is

Age Divided by 2. Add 7

27 / 2 = 13.5 +7 = 20.5

Looks like its just within the limit

I don't think it matters at all. I went out with someone much older than me and someone three years older... not really much difference.

As long as you are happy with it... it is generally other people who are not (hence some of the replies in this thread).

BB x

You have total missed my point, I don’t have a problem with age gaps, my parents are 10 years in-between. The issue is entirely around 17 year olds getting with older guys! Take away 2 years and hes a paedophile by law, take away 1 and he is still borderline cradle snatcher. Then suddenly 'Oh its ok!' According to some of you here

Man of Honour
There's a reason the age limits are where they are. A 17 year old is a young adult. Under 16 they're girls.

However, your initial post that got Fatiain's back up was completely misguided. Who are you to say what others do are wrong? They aren't breaking any laws or rules and they are perfectly happy together. If your opinion is as stupid and inflammatory as that in future, although you have an absolute right to an opinion, you might want to keep it to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom