AGON AG241QG would you RMA?

Associate
Dear all,

I recently bought this monitor and i thought that the screws that you have to use in order to place the monitor on the metal base were missing. I sent a message to OC regarding this ,however, i found them after 5 minutes. There were hidden inside the box :D. My problem now is that when i assembled the monitor and i started my PC the half right screen had thin lines but you could see behind them. when i was touching the monitor with my hands those thin lines were disappearing. I unplugged and plugged again the power supply and the DP cable because i thought that were not properly plugged ,however, i did have the same issue. Afterwards i tried my HDMI cable and i did have the same issue as well. So all the cables were plugged and they were working 100% fine. Then i realized that the screws were a little bit ''relaxed'' and when i was putting a little force with my hand so that the monitor can touch the metal base 100% the lines were missing and everything was fine. I used the screwdriver again and now the screws are really tight and the monitor is really stable on the metal base and there are no thin lines on the half screen now not even i adjust the monitor with my hands. I want to ask you if this is possible to happen.

Thank you very much and i am so sorry for the whole paragraph.

Back
Top Bottom