Ahhh, My Dog's Dying!

Soldato
Ahhh **** man I dont know what to say. I am a sucker for animals and when each of my pets have died i have been just in tears for days. When my cat Jazz died who I had had since I was tiny (think she was 15 or something we never knew her exact age), I found her in the morning, obviously she had passed away over night. We gave her a little burial when my little brother and sister came home, and it was nice and made us all feel a little better! Funny things pets, they become such good friends, that little person who always listens and never complains about you (as long as you keep feeding them :)).

Sending my love to you over sea's man... chin up... Be happy and think of your future man :)

Soldato
Hiya, hope she had a good night (as well as can be expected anyway), and you and your family are ok.

I was thinking about this a lot last night along with Keltic Knights thread from last week. I have a doggy and some cats and last year my 11month old baby cat had to be put to sleep when I took him for his yearly checkup because they found he had advanced leukemia, and we had no idea :( Still miss him and cry sometimes (like now!) nearly a year later, but it's the last act of love we can do for them and you're being really brave and strong about it all.

Let us know how you are. And sleep well Lucky xxx

Associate
Really sorry to hear about your dog dude, best thing you can do is give her lots of attention, stay with her all weekend if possible as it will comfort her to know shes not alone in these last days. :(

Hope everything goes ok. :(

Last edited:
Permabanned
Dammit! that vet needs a slap. :mad:

All I can say is repeat what others have said - spend the weekend with her, do what you can for her and remember her when she's gone.

It's over 10 years since my collie cross went through bowel cancer and I still miss him.

Soldato
OP
Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words.

Well, I woke up this morning and went downstairs but she wasn't there, and neither was my mum. Just a bowl of water by her bed, with lots of chocolate that my mum probably gave her.

Didn't look like she had the energy to eat or drink much, it seems.

My mum promised me she'd get the job done properly in the morning. I just sat in her bed for a minute when I went down. I'm hoping she's out of pain now.

Lucky really hates going to the vets. :(

Phil.

Soldato
RIP Lucky

Blue skies, green hills and rabbits in abundance await you. Nothing worse than losing your best friend, my dog's getting older and although he stays with my parents (In wales) he's still my dog. Just remember the good times, long walks and playing games.

Associate
feel very sorry for you. Dogs are so faithful and always happy to see you.
It sounds like its been well loved though so its had a good life.

Take it easy fella'

Doosht

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

:( Sorry to hear that!

My dog is on her last legs now.. she's 15 and really poorly.

RIP

Soldato
:(

So sorry to hear this dude,

I have had 2 dogs put down, one was a 19 year old mongrel we brought back from cyprus, i grew up with her (petra) she used to come skateboarding and windsurfing with me, out on my brothers and mine boards.

The other was a 15 year old irish setter (casey) again as i was older she used to come out with me in the drop top loving the wind lol.

mates used to take the mick asking who the red head was i had picked up.

Remember all the good times you had together mate, also think of him running around doing his favourite things but always watching over you.

RIP lucky

Back
Top Bottom