AIO reccomendations

Associate
Hey can I get some 240mm reccomendations for my R5 3600 - may overclock in future. Looking partly for aesthetics and partly for quieter operation

Soldato
Arctic is good apparantly. To be honest, they are probably all close in performance. Buying Noctua would probably be your best bet for quietness, but obviously additional cash.
Thermaltake are good in performance/noise I think.

Associate
OP
Arctic is good apparantly. To be honest, they are probably all close in performance. Buying Noctua would probably be your best bet for quietness, but obviously additional cash.
Thermaltake are good in performance/noise I think.
i was reffering to full aio coolers, not the fans but thank you for the input i will look at replacing the stock fans on whatever aio i wind up getting!

Man of Honour
They will nearly all perform within a few degrees - They are basically all made by the same company, Asetek, or based off their design.

Any by NXZT, Corsair, Arctic and Coolermaster are established.

Associate
OP
They will nearly all perform within a few degrees - They are basically all made by the same company, Asetek, or based off their design.

Any by NXZT, Corsair, Arctic and Coolermaster are established.
Ok thanks I'm looking at the Corsair h100i SE as it's a really nice looking white aio which has decent performance

Associate
OP
Back
Top Bottom