Airbus A380 droolworthy pics

Zip

Zip

Soldato
NickXX said:
OMG, that is totally awesome :eek: . I seriously want to be a pilot now :(

Do you still need perfect eyesight?

No not really. If you can get your eyes corrected by glasses/contacts/laser eye surgery then you can be a comercial piliot AFAIK.
Its only if you want to fly fighter jets in the RAF that you need perfect peepers :p

Soldato
Zip said:
No not really. If you can get your eyes corrected by glasses/contacts/laser eye surgery then you can be a comercial piliot AFAIK.
Its only if you want to fly fighter jets in the RAF that you need perfect peepers :p

Do you know if companies like BA will pay for your training? How long does it take to go from knowing nothing to flying something like an 747?

Scuzi? ;)

Zip

Zip

Soldato
NickXX said:
Do you know if companies like BA will pay for your training? How long does it take to go from knowing nothing to flying something like an 747?

Scuzi? ;)

Why dont you Email them? I know qantas have got something like 7 of these on order :D

Soldato
nothing wrong with the Windows operating system and it'll have been thoroughly tested along with the software it'll run. i mean, its not as though they'll be playing games, installing and uninstalling software and playing games is it :p

Soldato
Airbus aircraft don't run with Windows :rolleyes:

You also have to remember that the picture is of cn 001, and being the first aircraft off the line it will have a lot of things onboard that the production models won't have.
Even once the aircraft is in full service, Airbus will still use the prototype as a flying testbed.

Soldato
Yes that's all nice and good, but there's one thing, just one vital application found in all the offices around the world that makes it possible for it to function: solitair.

Back
Top Bottom