Album Art

Soldato
Hey guys,

Ive made a program to copy file names from a music directory on my hdd, it reports the list for one folder as:

Code:
8-*****.mp3
9-*****.mp3
AlbumArtSmall.jpg
AlbumArt_{1AAF94B2-FD35-4AA0-BE57-CCEF18997332}_Large.jpg
AlbumArt_{1AAF94B2-FD35-4AA0-BE57-CCEF18997332}_Small.jpg
desktop.ini

Now i cant see any of those last 3 files in the said folder, ive searched for them and there not hidden or anything however when i right click on the folder and go to customize it shows the picture/album art in the preview thing.

How can i delete these files, there is quite a lot of them in a lot of directories that i need to delete and i cant find any of them in *.jpg or *.ini :confused:

Thanks

Soldato
They are there, and they are hidden... I guess Windows takes it upon itself to stop you seeing them because it's a customised folder for whatever reason. I'd just nuke them from the shell personally.

Soldato
OP
Thanks i just found out there classed as hidden operating system files :rolleyes: So I managed to delete them with that showing option enabled.

Caporegime
tntcoder said:
Thanks i just found out there classed as hidden operating system files :rolleyes: So I managed to delete them with that showing option enabled.

Most of my album art doesnt even show when i enable show hidden files and folders, i only find they're there when i transfer whole folders to my phone. Its really annoying actually. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom