Alex Ferguson's tactical decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you would be happy for a striker to score every 7 games then?

Crouch - But will he will the golden boot? Seems to be your yardstick for good players.

How I love it when ABU's take such an interest in our results and form. For someone who earlier said he didnt care about United you seem to keep coming back for more.

Associate
Winning the Golden Boot isn't necessarily the Yard Stick for a good player of course, but it was amusing that Forlan grabbed it after leaving Man Utd branded as a "flop".

Calm down, a couple of season's ago a Man U fan would have been able to laugh this off, now the realisation that the Empire is crumbling around you and your all fiesty.

I dont need to calm down cos I'm not the one getting excited about slagging united off. Besides as I said before its amusing to see all the ABU's jumping on the band wagon as soon as we drop our high standards. You will also note that I havent lowered myself to your level by slagging off your side. By all means continue to follow the red devils as you apparently seem to do.

Associate
By having knowledge of their current plight, doesn't mean I follow them.

Regarding "dropping your high standards", consider them fully dropped, and I would imagine a further decline to come.

Perhaps the Manchester Bucchaneer's will once again rule English football....perhaps.

Soldato
@ Sandy10 ;)

stupidposts.gif

Because to be honest whilst they are funny coming from an Aston Villa fan, they are stupid and pointless nonetheless.

And for everyone else in the thread

troll.jpg

Oh 1 more go then I will stop. :D

Knowledge - you claim you have watched evra a number of times? :confused:
If this is fully dropped then I will be happy with 2nd in the league. ;)
Yet another silly wind up attempt. Under 10 are you? :rolleyes:

And finally 15th in the league and you **** us off. Hmmmmmm. ;)

Soldato
There's no way Heinze will be back playing football in March, that is being really optimistic. I fear he is pushing himself too hard to try and get back into the team before the World Cup and be selected for the Argentina squad. I don't want to see him return too soon for it to happen all over again, Wes Brown anyone?

Last edited:
Soldato
TBH I would much prefer him come back fit and ready to go for the start of the new Season along with Scholes & Fortune. This season still has a lot to play for but lets not rush them back too much. With them three fit a couple of new new signings and some of the youngsters closer to the first team we do look a lot stronger

Soldato
OP
Loki said:
TBH I would much prefer him come back fit and ready to go for the start of the new Season along with Scholes & Fortune. This season still has a lot to play for but lets not rush them back too much. With them three fit a couple of new new signings and some of the youngsters closer to the first team we do look a lot stronger

You really want Scholes and Fortune in our first team next season?

Man of Honour
Apologies to the people in this thread who've posted genuinely, but this has an argument content way above editing levels so I'm simply closing it. If you all think you can have another go at it without the arguing, feel free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom