Alfa MiTo Vs BMW 1 Series

Soldato
I vote keep your current car if it is reliable, you don't need to finance a car at uni, spend it on more fun activities, like copious drinking.

Or if you are like my neighbour in halls, coke and weed.

Caporegime
OP
£6000? or £15,000?

Alfa Mito -v- BMW 1 Series?

Eh!? :confused:

Well, firstly you won't get a Mito for £6k, so forget about the Mito.

Secondly, you're comparing chalk with cheese.

A Fiat Punto Grande in drag (ie Mito) -v- a prestige hatchback in the class above that's lightyears better to drive, better built, better engineered, will last a lot longer and hold its value better.

And you're a student?

You sound more like a dreamer, a bit like that guy on here that's a student at Uni and thought he could buy a Lexus IS-F, Range Rover Sport etc.

Can you read? I said 6K cash. I also said I have a steady income ie. money coming in each month. It's not upto you wether to tell me if I should have finance or not, and it's not for you to come here and call me a "Dreamer". I was asking for an opinion on one car or the other and almost everybody else managed to post something productive. For the record the MiTo starts at £10,000 unless you have an old car that you can use for scrap then it's £8,000.

Soldato
You're thinking about spending the equivalent of £200 pcm for 36 months (c£7,000) hiring a base model Punto for 3 years??

Whatever course you're studying, it clearly isn't finance related....

Soldato
Can you read? I said 6K cash. I also said I have a steady income ie. money coming in each month. It's not upto you wether to tell me if I should have finance or not, and it's not for you to come here and call me a "Dreamer". I was asking for an opinion on one car or the other and almost everybody else managed to post something productive. For the record the MiTo starts at £10,000 unless you have an old car that you can use for scrap then it's £8,000.
You wont want a base model anything. You're planning on spending a lot of money. At the very least surely you want something with a leather steering wheel, electric windows and aircon.

Back
Top Bottom