Aliens vs Predator trailer

Soldato
Aren't you a bit overpowered? I can only go by the movie as I haven't played the previous game yet but if it's true to the movie, the Predators and Aliens kill the humans at will.

Not to begin with, the alien you start off as a chest burster were your quite vulnerable and grow to become part of the hive, same for the predator you gain weapons as you gain respect from the elders.

They did do quite a good job of making each class a good challenge, though once you get the shoulder canon the predator becomes a bit to easy!

Soldato
Aren't you a bit overpowered? I can only go by the movie as I haven't played the previous game yet but if it's true to the movie, the Predators and Aliens kill the humans at will.

Not really - all classes are pretty much the same with lots of killing. You have to think that the predator is the toy class with lots of stealth and hidden killing. The marine is weapon based killing lots of aliens and finally having a shot at the predator and vice versa for the alien class except that they used to run on ceilings, confuse the hell out of ya and basically make you motion sick!

M.

Permabanned
I'd get a little hard imagining Predator: The Game made by Crytek on CryEngine 2 set on a tropical Island.

9ub21k.gif

Associate

I cant remember if it was one or two, but a lot of online servers banned the shoulder cannon as it was far too easy to win as predator. Especially with the predator vision (marine/alien/predator all glowed depending on the vision type selected.)

Associate
Loved this game on the Atari Jaguar, completed the game as all three, marine, alien and predator. Ah the good ole days...looks pants now tho :). Looking forward to this one.

Soldato
Loved this game on the Atari Jaguar, completed the game as all three, marine, alien and predator. Ah the good ole days...looks pants now tho :). Looking forward to this one.

one of the greatest games ive ever played, i paid over the top for an import Atari jaguar as it was approx 25% faster, wish i still had it :(

i have a feeling this game will not deliver, i hope im wrong.

Man of Honour
I cant remember if it was one or two, but a lot of online servers banned the shoulder cannon as it was far too easy to win as predator. Especially with the predator vision (marine/alien/predator all glowed depending on the vision type selected.)

I think it must've been the 2nd one. In the first we used to just ban the predator disc as it was crazy.

Back
Top Bottom