Aliens vs Predator trailer

Associate
Looks like this is turning out to be a good game, i am kinda two minds about the console alien jumping if its done well it might make the game better but i don't know. Lets hope you can turn it off and have it like the old AVP1 and 2.

How awesome would this be to play on a projector setup with surround sound and stereoscopic 3D, you would probably die from fear lol.

Soldato
This. Very interested, but I won't bother without dedicated servers.

tbh, im not sure that it will matter as much as other games. (yes, i would like them with all the grubbings). But if i remember correctly, along time ago, rebellion said that there would only be 4 marines at 1 time, something like 6 aliens and 1 pred. (hopefully more, but i think it will work)

Im hoping that it will be as close to l4d as possible tbh. Its the perfect platform/style for it i think.

Im buying it regardless. I love aliens movies + games, and will support as much as possible.

Associate
Apparently its going to be matchmaking, pretty much think MW2 and thats what were getting here. Normally that would make me not buy it, but come on ITS AVP ! :) Not going to build my hopes to high untill I have tried the game though ^^

Associate
One thing they must get right, there must be extensive tunnels and ducts for the aliens to get around in on multiplayer maps.

Something I hope they dont do is make tunnels with only two accesses, if an alien is in a tunnel it should have multiple (4+) ways to exit.

Associate
tbh, im not sure that it will matter as much as other games. (yes, i would like them with all the grubbings). But if i remember correctly, along time ago, rebellion said that there would only be 4 marines at 1 time, something like 6 aliens and 1 pred. (hopefully more, but i think it will work)

Im hoping that it will be as close to l4d as possible tbh. Its the perfect platform/style for it i think.

Im buying it regardless. I love aliens movies + games, and will support as much as possible.

Well I was thinking more in terms of the game's community and how long that lasts, especially in terms of mods, clan matches and so on. Though I appreciate that in terms of player numbers in a game, dedicated servers aren't vital.

The fact they are in though has just upped my interest for the game a lot!

Back
Top Bottom