Aliens vs Predator trailer

Soldato
The sounds of the Pulse Rifle and the Motion Scanner will be in my head til I die.

Aliens is my favourite film EVER.

I still to this day have nightmares and wake up in cold sweats becasue of those creatures.

I want this NOW!!

Soldato
AVP 2 is the scariest game I have ever played. I did play it when i was 12 or something though :p

My favourite game. I am so hoping they don't mess this up - can it live up to expectations?

I have to admit, hearing this game was coming, in DX11, was the main reason I went for a 5850 in my new rig.

Soldato
Aye great trailer and looks like you can play the Alien as well (though that would make me motion sick!)

This game, in co-op, would be awesome! Lets hope they don't mess it up!

M.

Soldato
Did someone say AvP? :p

223n.jpg

217t.jpg

224z.jpg

I'm really looking forward to this one!

Soldato
Trailer doesnt look promising to me. It has shades of the first AVP film with that temple nonsense. I dont like the look or animation of the aliens they are too animal like, there supposed to look like a really tall skinny dude in a suit.

It does look extremely similar to the other AVP games, maybe it will then be good it cant be too hard to mess a copy up(hope it has a harcore mode).

Associate
This game looks wicked! Finally some good games after MW2 let down the PC gamers. Also looking forward to BFBC2 which is also DX11. Time to sell my 275 GTX and jump onto DX11 methinks.

Soldato
Hoping for better??? What is it missing?

To me, it looks like it's a very worthwhile successor to AvP/AvP2, lets just hope the gameplay matches the promise.

Soldato
They mentioned in interviews that each of the 3 campaigns has their own story, which overlap, just like the previous games. I'm not going to make any judgement on the storyline from that little clip.

Back
Top Bottom