Alpina Spoiler - yay or nay?

Soldato
OP
OCdt Stringy said:
Providing your BMW isn't all show and no go (*cough*4cylinder*cough*) then go for it.
If the above 330D is yours then I'm not sure...it's a diesel.....with a spoiler.
Hmmmmm

Yah - that's my 330d in the top pic. It's also getting remapped this weekend ;)

Man of Honour
penski said:
You don't own an Alpina so..er...no.

*n

So please do explain to me what the 'Alpina Accessory Brochure' available from every BMW main dealer, listing genuine Alpina styling accessories for standard BMW cars, is for?

BMW themselves will supply and fit them - Alpina are not purely about actual cars, they also do styling for regular BMW's. As do ACS.

Permabanned
[TW]Fox said:
So please do explain to me what the 'Alpina Accessory Brochure' available from every BMW main dealer, listing genuine Alpina styling accessories for standard BMW cars, is for?

BMW themselves will supply and fit them - Alpina are not purely about actual cars, they also do styling for regular BMW's. As do ACS.

For the people who dont have the money for real ones.

Permabanned
LOL @ Fox!

ACS to BMW are what Irmscher are to GM and what AMG are to Merc (and Gemballa / RUF to Porsche??)

Its just their tuning arm, nothing more, nothing less.

Plus a remapped 330d would probably pwn the d3 ASC!

Soldato
Oracle said:
ACS to BMW are what Irmscher are to GM and what AMG are to Merc (and Gemballa / RUF to Porsche??)
Apart from the fact that AMG are part of Mercedes, whereas the first 2 aren't part of the manufacturers mentioned? :p

Zip

Zip

Soldato
PeterNem said:
killz4thrills is a numpty blatently trolling, how about we all just shove him on our ignore list and get on with the thread :)

I havnt heard from Gaz from awhile now that you mention Trolls.

Wonder where he got up to :confused:

Back
Top Bottom