1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Altcoin speculation thread Mk2

Discussion in 'Crypto Currency & Mining' started by kindai, 18 Nov 2017.

1. Minusorange

Soldato

If you're interested in Sports & NFT's Topps launch their MLB NFT collecting cards tomorrow - https://on.wax.io/toppsmlb/

Wax (which the MLB stuff is on) has quite a decent offering of NFT related stuff and is dirt cheap right now

2. krooton

Caporegime

Crypto gacha, love it! :D

3. Minusorange

Soldato

To be honest I think the whole booster pack idea works better for a lot of these collections, it's basically the same idea behind physical trading cards where you don't know what you're getting, plus the cost of entry is much cheaper this way

You also have the option of not opening the packs and selling them later for profit when they go out of sale

4. krooton

Caporegime

Would help if the WAX web wallet actually loaded, mine is just looping, some other people on Reddit having the same problem. Also, the Reddits for WAX are super dead.

5. Minusorange

Soldato

Not had any trouble with my web wallet, you don't have to use the web wallet though, you can setup a wallet in Anchor wallet for Wax and then you've got access to the priv keys too

6. krooton

Caporegime

I'm tempted, have another £40 from mining I can use to diversify a bit, and having 2 different NFT projects might be a safer bet (I am rocking loads of OMI thanks to the recent dips).

7. Minusorange

Soldato

8. MoRT489

Soldato

@Amplus Do you have to keep the POLS in your MetaMask wallet for this to work? Could they increase this minimum in future or have Polkastarter said it will remain fixed?

9. Mart2912

Hitman

I already had 5k doge at 0.05 just in case, then it started to take off, so I done the same. Changed my btc when it was around $62k and bought more doge (For once good timing!), so far so good! No idea why this is still in the green, but if it can push a bit further before I sell off at least 50%, that would be great. :p

10. Th0nt

Capodecina

Those x gains will be some of the best for a long time!

11. McPhee

Soldato

Today is "Doge Day". Not really sure why. But it is, according to Reddit. They want to get the price to $1 today, so expect a lot of pumping.

12. inferno

Wise Guy

I put a a couple of BNB in SafeMars and it's now worth 28 BNB in 1 day.

Check out Moonrat, it has a long way to run according to the groups I'm on and those people that run it have way more cash than me from crypto.

13. BogEyes

Wise Guy

Today hurts (delerious laughter).

Kusama down quite a bit.

14. Begbie

Capodecina

20/04 or 420 to Americans.

15. Superficial

Mobster

What groups are these mate? I really need to start getting into these communities.

16. Amplus

Hitman

Yes just keep them in your Metamask.

Doubt very much tiers will change given the cost.

50 Cyber Fi works out quite a bit cheaper though and more chance of being picked.

Last edited: 20 Apr 2021
  17. Minusorange

Soldato

There's another promo pack for the topps MLB launch today for Wax wallet users - https://toppsmlb.com/shop then 4 hours after that the official launch is on

Yesterday's promo pack netted me $100 worth of Wax on the market

18. Skidder

Man of Honour

Brave, don't be the one left holding it. Surely can only go one way

19. inferno

Wise Guy

Cryptoslo telegram group !

20. Mart2912

Hitman

Yeah, I'd be very surprised if they even break the ATH. I think everyone is expecting it to go nuts, but reality is often different. Who's to say doge hasn't already spiked a day or so ago?

I'm keeping a close eye on things that's for sure! If it drops too much, I'll take what I have. It's scary reading the reddit dodge daily thread. The amount of clueless people who know nothing about crpto, and some of them seem to think Doge will get to bitcoin prices.