Am I going bald?

Soldato
shifty_uk said:
can anyone tell me what causes Baldness. Sorry if this offends anyone thats bald, but I don't want to ever go bald :|

What causes it?

Edit:
Sorry, I'm not trying to hijack the thread. I just thought i'd ask instead of starting a new one.
Hair folicles sensative to DHT, which is a bi-product of testosterone.

Soldato
Heredity is biggest factor but I'm certain that there'e something in the water/food in the UK that's causing male pattern baldness to occur in young men at a rate far higher than any contry on this Earth.

Associate
OK i dont know if you are going bald as that isnt the usual recession or thining from the crown, however it effects everyone differenty.

Although you can never totally stop loosing your hair you can at least retain it to a certain degree if you use certian drugs/treatments.

If your that worried id check out www.hairlosstalk.com, which lays out possible treatments and indicates what ones are FDA approved e.g. propercia. My advice would be to go to your doctor and see what he says.

Associate
shifty_uk said:
can anyone tell me what causes Baldness. Sorry if this offends anyone thats bald, but I don't want to ever go bald :|

What causes it?

Edit:
Sorry, I'm not trying to hijack the thread. I just thought i'd ask instead of starting a new one.

Usually hair falling out,over a short or long period of time

Soldato
ElvisFan said:
Heredity is biggest factor but I'm certain that there'e something in the water/food in the UK that's causing male pattern baldness to occur in young men at a rate far higher than any contry on this Earth.

I wouldn't be surprised if this were true...

Man of Honour
shifty_uk said:

What causes it?

Edit:
Only real men oozing testosterone from every pore will go bald, if you don't go bald it means you are gay. :p

Back
Top Bottom