Am I Strange ?

Man of Honour
OP
Oh, and after I turned from the screen to the strippers, one was sliding down a pole. She looked at me as if to say ..... you should be looking over here !!!!!!

I turned back to watch Supermac curl a beauty in from 20 yards !

Man of Honour
OP
Von Smallhausen said:
Oh, and after I turned from the screen to the strippers, one was sliding down a pole. She looked at me as if to say ..... you should be looking over here !!!!!!

I turned back to watch Supermac curl a beauty in from 20 yards !

Was that the one where Terry Hibbit set him up with a beautiful pass ?

Soldato
You are not strange at all me ol' son (well you are kinda but you know what I mean) :D I once went to a bar in the afternoon that had strippers on and there was a small telly in the corner of the pub which had no sound coming from it (as the lassies were busy shaking their booties to the juke box), so we're all standing there watching this lass get all sexy and what should come on the telly but 'Dirty Harry'. About 20 blokes suddenly shifted their attention to the small screen and some even asked for the volume to be turned up :D The lass on the stage was fizzing that no one was paying her any attention and walked off :p
She was a minger mind you ... spiders legs and everything showing :eek: *Shudders*

Permabanned
Von just watch this for half an hour. It will get the blood fllowing again.

Stacy.gif
:D

Shake ittttttt Stacy.

Btw, its Stacy Keibler.

Permabanned
Football sucks.

Beer is average.

Boobs are great.

Bigg Market boobs will probably make your wang fall off just by being in the same room as them.

*n

Back
Top Bottom