Am I Strange ?

Man of Honour
OP
cheets64 said:
Von just watch this for half an hour. It will get the blood fllowing again.

Stacy.gif
:D

Shake ittttttt Stacy.

Btw, its Stacy Keibler.

I quite like it, although I still think of Andy Cole's peach gole against Chelsea at home in 1994.

Soldato
During the World cup in 1998, the former gf of the time wanted some gf/bf time. England were playing. Tried to contain it to half time but it overran into the second half. Manouvering her round the bed I managed to watch the game (sound muted!) and, well you get the picture.......
:eek:

Man of Honour
OP
fatiain said:
During the World cup in 1998, the former gf of the time wanted some gf/bf time. England were playing. Tried to contain it to half time but it overran into the second half. Manouvering her round the bed I managed to watch the game (sound muted!) and, well you get the picture.......
:eek:

Sir, I salute you.

You truly kept the English end up !

Who needs commentary though ? I'm sure Mrs fatiain did a marvelous job of doing that.

' And here he goes with some superb dribbling around the box, ooooo he's picked up the pace ...... look at him go ........ oooooo aaaaaaa HE SHOOTS ........ oh my, he's hit the woodwork ! '

;)

A butchers dog is fit ? Must be a Southampton thing. ;)

Soldato
It's a legal requirement that all toon fans (myself included) have to be clinically insane. Why else would we put ourselves through the turmoil that is supporting Newcastle United. ;) I'm going grey at 20 ffs.

Panzer

Associate
Von Smallhausen said:
It is packed with Toon foot soldiers before the match, so it goes upmarket for the day.

Ah right, i normally have pre match and post match pints in the Goose or Three Bulls :D Seemed packed everywhere yesterday like.

Back
Top Bottom