Amateur Film Project

Associate
(didnt know where to post this, so Mods, please move if need be)

So yea, I'm part of a small group who make amateur comedy shorts and we have released our latest accomplishment, The Forest 2 - Relentless Thirst.

It has taken over 2 years to complete, and was finished on Friday 14th of December and premiered in MODO Bar in Liverpool, with a guestlist of 40+ friends and relatives.

As you may of guessed form the title, this is a sequal, but I like to think of the two films as being like Evil Dead 1 + 2, the sequal being pretty much a re-make thats a million times better.

I would like to invite you to visit www.secret7000.co.uk where there are several options for viewing the film.

Just for extra info - this would be classed as a deadpan action comedy and would best be rated as a 12a (quite a bit of blood and tiny bits of gore)

I hope you enjoy it, and please leave any comments you have!

(to the Mods - if promotion of this isnt allowed (no idea why it wouldnt be, its all non profit etc) then please delete as you see fit, thanks)

Associate
OP
Im surprised (in a good way!) that people here have seen our other videos before =)

We are striving to get this new film out n about and as such, we are submitting it to such events as the Edinburgh Film Festival and the good old FACT Amateur Film Night!

Back
Top Bottom