Amazon Prime Day

Soldato
I seem to remember a thread doing the rounds on black friday so assume it's ok as per forum rules.

Bagged myself a load of Philips Hue bulbs and considering the Nest security camera.

Pitty I'm skint lol

Associate
Got the phillips hue b22 starter kit, and a single e27 bulb.
Also got myself an Echo dot for me and a full size Echo for my work mate

Associate
Got CoD for free last night :D

Will also get a fitbit for the GF as the discount on them is pretty decent.

Which models? my wifes after one. Could only find a really cheap model on offer earlier, think she wants the Charge 2 HR or something

Soldato
OP
Really fancy a home cctv system but the subscription on Nest is taking the cake.

That's a good point, £80 a year mmmmmmm

Guess it's easier than having a hdd video recorder sat in the house 24/7. Do you know if it is ok with 2 cameras? or do you need two subscriptions for that!

:edit: extra £40 per additional camera

Caporegime
That's a good point, £80 a year mmmmmmm

Guess it's easier than having a hdd video recorder sat in the house 24/7. Do you know if it is ok with 2 cameras? or do you need two subscriptions for that!

:edit: extra £40 per additional camera

Yip. Still toying. Gf says no. I think yes.

Soldato
A shame they limit you to one Hue bulb per account. I only want 5. ^_^

Didn't think there was much looking last night but they've added a lot and I have a lot of things on my waitlist. :D

Associate
I was hoping for the Sonos play one to be included but it's still the same price as pcw/currys.

Descent discount on the Nespresso latissima but then there is the cost of the coffee pods afterwards so i'll stick to my gold blend all the same.

Soldato
8tb ORDERED, £120. Couldn't resist at this price. Will take it out of the enclosure after the warranty period ends.

Removed the link, not sure if allowed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom