Amazon Prime Day

Soldato
What do you think to the GU10s? I was extremely disappointed and have returned them. My originals were nxtgen 400 lumens, didn't know till I checked that the hue ones are only 250.

Made our hallway very dark and dingey

Thank you for that.

I have been debating about buying these for a while, but it's quite difficult to find a comparison to other high lumen GU10 bulbs.

I will not be buying then until they up the lumen of the bulb.

Associate
Just for a scratch? Wow that is impressive!

Yes she had it in her bag so screen was ruined but was amazing of them to replace it. It now has a case!

It is funny as it was registered to her account and they offered a voucher of a new one so I moved it my account (with prime and I buy loads from them) and they replaced all through web chat.

Soldato
For anyone with Prime subscription, nows the time to cancel as it normally lets you reinstate / buy at the discounted rate providing you are cancelled in advance of the Prime Day.

Soldato
If you feel like being kind rediect your browser to use Amazon Smile and they donate a portion of qualifying purchase amounts to charity:

Amazon donates 0.5% of the net purchase price (excluding VAT, returns and shipping fees) of eligible purchases to the charitable organisation of your choice.

AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.

Support your charitable organisation by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom