Amazon Prime Day

Soldato
I was planning on buying myself a pair of ATH-M50Xs today, and then I see this sale go live and thought: "Nice timing, I'll get them a little cheaper!"

Nope, same price, but that didn't stop them putting a strikethrough on the RRP to make it look like it's a deal.

Always check Camel Camel Camel for Amazon price history, to see if you're truly getting a deal, or just being ripped-off.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

QI inductive charger, packs of six Anker USB cables and a v2 Hive thermostat ordered so far.

Dare say they'll be more before the days out!

Soldato
Buying the Paperwhite and Fire Stick, just on chat to sort out the discount as it's not showing properly for CI - it's reducing the discount by the amount of VAT when usually it just takes off the VAT automatically. So at the moment I have a grand saving of £2.00 vs normal price...

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Missed out on the Harmony remote.

Got 3x dots and a bosch drill in my basket. In 2 minds about pressing the buy button.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Lol @ the Dyson that just got discounted. It showed as "upcoming" in 3mins so i kept the page open to see what the discount was gonna be. £350 to £300 and all claimed within a minute or two of it going live.

Associate
Echo Dot, Hue ambience kit and a bargain £41 for two new xenon bulbs for the car. Considering the pack price is normally £38 each or £70 for two, that works nicely.

A few little bits too, 36 microfibre cloths for £14 for instance

RJC

RJC

Don
Bought Hive ES lamp, new Kindle and the Philips Hue Starter kit - again ES.

Oh and some adapters to change from SES to ES.

Soldato
I ordered the Dell Inspiron GTX 1050 for £700, as I have been looking for a laptop for less intensive games and long battery life.

Also got the Optimum Nutrition 2.27KG protein.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Picked up some Anker noise cancelling bluetooth headphones, for use on the motorcycle.

Was after some form of ear protection anyway, but these have the ability for me to listen to music on the commute so for £15 I'd call it a win :)

Associate
I've already got an Echo, but at £79 I'm so tempted to buy another!

But I opted for the Dot instead...and a Firestick...and a toothbrush... :o

beh

beh

Associate
Seemed to be some pretty good deals, much better than the plethora of tat they had for black Friday.

Additional £10 off £40 spend with student prime, very generous.

Back
Top Bottom