Amazon Prime Day

Soldato
I bit for both the Echo and the Dot, had the black in my basket but it changed to early August delivery as the soonest, so I swapped in for the white and clicked buy! Too good of a price to miss.

Soldato
Gutted! Saw a Lowepro bag for my Mavic pro, £31, down from £96, i had cancelled my prime a few months ago, so i purchased my prime for a month (£7.99), then went back to the deal, it had literally gone up to £93 in 10 seconds that it took me to purchase prime again :(

Anyway, not to waste my prime purchase, took advantage of the Samsung Evo Plus 64gb micro SD for £17 for my gopro. I also bought a couple more spare batteries for it. I was on the look out for a decent SSD deal, but it appears i missed one :(

I think i need to pay more attention next year :D

(That Echo deal is fantastic though, £79! I've already got both echo and dot so no need for it.)

Caporegime
Tagged some Sennheiser HD 598SRs for £80. DOn't mind if I do!

ah quite tempted... unfortunately I'd like a pair to use in the library, I fear open back headphones will annoy people around me

Philips Fidelio X2 for £129.99. Sold some second hand for not much less than that recently.

bit random - why did you buy them again if you wanted to get rid of them recently?

Soldato
If I wanted one hue bulb (B22) and a hub are there any deals on there now that I should look at? It's for my office so the auto switching would be very handy.
The Hue stuff seems to have finished now.

I'm still looking at bottles of booze. Aberlour A'Bunadh or Mount Gay XO :D

Done alright for deals:
Hue E27 Starter Kit Colour
Hue E27 Single Bulb Colour
Echo
Ardmore Legacy
Auchentoshan 12
Little Paris Kitchen cookery book
Thug Kitchen Party cookery book
Grillstock cookery book
Tile Slim

Smashing. Thanks Amazon...

Soldato
Grabbed a couple of things I have been considering, the Echo Dot, so much easier to turn the hive light on by voice rather than having to unlock my phone each time, plus it works with my Harmony. Also got a second Hive light (colour one) for some movie ambience.

Soldato
Got an Echo for a friend that I'm gonna try out first (to see sound quality)

Then got two dots and another Echo (all black)... Will probably keep at least one of them

You're right though they must have sold a crazy amount! The first Echo is arriving Saturday, then the one I ordered about an hour later says 31st July!

Associate
To me the 20% off amazon wharehouse were where some good deals were at.

Got some sony MDR-1RNC headphones for £117. £250 new and £450 when they came out with positive reviews.

Saw an oppo ha2 DAC for £160 (about £299 new) and a sony FDR-X1000VR action cam for £180 (over £300 new) Was very tempted by both but my overdraft says NO.

Soldato
Bought

Two open box silent night single mattress for £110 instead of £200 (we just ordered new beds for our kids so perfect timing)

NETGEAR RBK40-100UKS Orbi Whole Home Wi-Fi System for £199, the cheapest it's been on camelcamelcamel is £275. My bodged wifi setup has needed rebooting every day so really pleased with this.

Hue colour bulb
Hive colour bulb
Hive white bulb
Hive ambient bulb
(I use smartthings so don't mind either hue or hive bulbs)

Pleased all in all with my purchases :)

Soldato
I thought it as a brilliant sale tbh.

I grabbed:
Frasier DVD boxset (I hate physical media but it's impossible to find other 'means' of getting this)
Cheers DVD boxset
Kraken 1L

I delayed my decision to grab a Hue Motion sensor and it later went out of stock. Gutted about that one.

Back
Top Bottom